secrets revealed | ddp

Sakshi woke up to the sound of a knock on the door, not wanting to get out of the arms of her lover, not realizing that he was not supposed to stay the night

Sakshi woke up to the sound of a knock on the door, not wanting to get out of the arms of her lover, not realizing that he was not supposed to stay the night. Walking out of bed, still, in her dreamland, she walked towards the door and peeped into the peephole, and the sight she saw washed away all the sleepiness and laziness.

"B-Bhai, Vo ruko 2 min", she ran towards the bed and pushed Devdutt so hard that he fell to the ground, "omg tujhe lagi kya?" she bent near him and asked.

He looked at her with a face that said 'ki yeh koi puchne ki baat hai kya' but he saw the stress evident on her face and asked, "Kya hua, itni tension meh kyu ho"

"Sakshi kya kar rhi hai itna vo kyu lag rha?", came a voice from the door and Devdutt looked at Sakshi with shocked space and ran up and ran to the bathroom attached to Sakshi's room.

-----

The thing was, that the couple had been dating for 6 months and had known each other for a year but no one knew about their relationship except Dev's friends which are Dhruv, Yashasvi, and Riyan. They wanted to keep it to themselves mainly because of Sakshi's Brother, The One and Only Shana of ICT 'Rohit Sharma'. They weren't scared but they wanted to be sure that Rohit would accept them.

------

Sakshi opened the door and saw her bhai and samaira standing together waiting for Sakshi, "Kya kar rhi this Sakshi, itna time kyu laga ?" and colors washed off Sakshi's face as her brother looked at her for an answer "vo - vo" she stammered a few words but she was then saved by her niece who called out to her "BUA"

"Samairaaaa", shouted Sakshi , scooped Samaira in her arms, and hugged her tightly like a cuddle ball while Devdutt was locked inside the washroom waiting to get out.

"Breakfast nhi khana?" came a question from behind to Sakshi and Samaira. Sakshi gave samaira to her brother and told him to carry on and that she will join them in 5 minutes as she has to change and they left not before telling her to not be late.

She closed the door behind her and left the breath she didn't know she was holding, she went and knocked on the door to tell dev to come out.

" I think we should tell Rohit Bhai before he finds out on his own ", said devdutt immediately after coming out, sakshi was also nodding and agreeing with what he had to say. They both decided that both of them will change and go for breakfast first dev will go and then sakshi will follow behind.

*At the Breakfast*

Sakshi got freshened up and joined the everyone for breakfast, she saw that her brother and his family, dev and dhruv were the only ones there and they were sitting together.

She took breakfast from the buffet and joined them together, as the only seat left was besides dev which was opposite to Rohit's.

She greeted Dhruv and her bhabhi and sat quietly as her brother and dev were discussing something about the match, as she sat dev kept his hand on her thigh and started eating with his other hand like he was doing nothing wrong like he didn't know sakshi's weakness were his veins which were popping now whilst being on her thigh.

Sakshi being sly placed her on his thigh and started rubbing it slowly.

" Tum dono apne ulte haath se kyu kha rhe ho", asked rohit to the couple

"Arey bhaiya hota hai hota hai hone do" said dhruv

"Arey kya hota hai?" Asked rohit again curiosly while all this dev and sakshi were glaring at dhruv but him being innocent was just having fun his friends.

( my baby was just having fun yaar)

"Mera nhi ho rha na", said dhruv safely and focused on his food while dev just hit on his head.

"Chod tu vo hai vo", Rohit said while bending down to pick up samaira's fork which had fallen down.

While he bent to pick up the fork he saw the shock of his life, dev and sakshi hadn't realised because they were busy glaring dhruv. Rohit had an idea that sakshi was dating someone but had no clue it was his own junior and teammate.

He took the fork and got up and sat on his seat shocked and asked his sister, " you both are dating?" with a very poker face and the question made both of them turn their heads so fast, they must have cracked their necks.

The question startled them to their core and both of them answered with a "What?" with a high pitched voice
and a shocked face which was really funny and entertaining for Dhruv while Ritika was amused to see Rohit's patience with this.

Ritika already knew Sakshi's relationship but she promised Sakshi, she won't tell her brother but she also knew rohit was suspicious about Sakshi being in a relationship.

"Devdutt Padikkal, come join me for breakfast on another table", said Rohit while picking up his plate and moving to another table.

Devdutt looked towards Sakshi and got up from table while receiving a comforting glance from Sakshi.

*At the other table*
"So, why didn't you tell me?", asked rohit, while patiently waiting for devdutt to answer his question(s)

" We were waiting for a right moment, we had decided we will tell you on our own when we were sure about everything and how it's going" answered dev calmly.

" Well, I knew she was dating someone with all the random outings, being on the phone all the time but tu toh out of syllabus aaya par thike I am glad it's you but agar usko kuch takleef hui toh pata haina" said the Shana side of Rohit and Dev nodded like a good kid not wanting to disappoint him.

They joined the family table and had their breakfast like a happy family.

*4 years later*

devduttpadikkal posted a photo.

liked by ishankishan, shubmangill, rohitsharma and 1,234,345 others

devduttpadikkal

I already knew you were mine now I have a proof 💙💍

tagged : sakshi.sharma

comments

rohitsharma45 ➤ saale sahab!!!

virat.kohli ➤ congratulations DDP!!

dhruvjurel ➤ bhabhi ji congratulations 🎉

ritssajdej ➤ hello brother in law 👋

and many more...

Authors Note

Hey guys let me know if you liked it and if there is anything I can improve