Comeback | Rishabh Pant (1)

It was Rishabh Pant's first Test match after his accident and boy wasnt he nervous he wanted to make a statement that he could comeback from his deadly and so could anybody else, he was returning to test cricket after 632 days.
He also had a pressure to comeback strongly since there were so many other players he could be replaced with if he didn't make his place.

Pant had called his bestfriend Krisha who was his lawyer and he has been friends with her since his childhood and he wanted her to come and support for his first test match. He also wanted to ask her out if he did play well both of them liked each other and everyone knew and had noticed this except each other.

Krisha had just reached the stadium and texted Rishabh that she was here and she went to the Box where all the family and friends sat, when she saw Ritika bhabhi and Shahneel, I walked towards them and hugged. I had informed Shahneel I was coming and told her to also come so I wouldn't be alone.

"Bhabhi I didn't know you were coming", Krisha said while hugging Ritika.

"Rohit said to come if possible to support your boy, I think he didn't know you were coming" said her while teasing Krisha and pinching her cheeks.

A red hue covered her cheeks while the three of them started to settle down as the toss was about to happen as Rohit rushed down the pitch wearing a blazer and at the exact same moment her phone pinged with a notification.

Pant boiii : achaa, hope u are not wearing shubmans jersey like last time ;)

Krisha chuckled while reading the text he sent back and she sent a mirror selfie she clicked while she was leaving her home which showed Rishabh's name and number on her back.

When she kept her phone she saw Shahneel with a face that asked for details about what Krisha just typed to Rishabh.

"During one of the T20 WC matches, me and shubman decided to prank him and wear shubmans jersey instead of Rishabh's jersey which he had given me a day before to wear for the match, i think shubman has a video of his reaction you should ask him for that", Krisha ranted out to her and just went Shahneel was about to reply but the toss happened and India was going to bat first.

After Day 1

India set a good score of 376 in the first innings where Rishabh scored 39 off 52 but Ashwin Bhai scored a century in the innings and the teams were done for the day.

Krisha met Rishabh in the hotel and Rishabh came and hugged her which resulted in her being swept off from her feet.

This reaction was due to the reason they hadn't met for almost 2-3 months due to both of their busy schedule.

"Krishh kaha thi tu" asked Rishabh

"Idhar hi toh hu chal tere liye kuch layi hu aaja" said Krisha

"Acha chal phir" replied Rishabh while taking her hand and rushing her through the corridor towards her room.

"Easy Easy Rishabh" said Krisha while smirking towards and he smiled at her looking at her thinking that she was being so adorable meanwhile Krisha was opening the door of her room.

They entered her room and Krisha had bought some sweets and snacks her mom had made for Rishabh since he liked him so much and him being her mother's favourite didn't add much.

They talked until 12am till the point that Krisha had to push him out of the room so he could sleep and play well tomorrow since they talked so much about her work and what was happening at home.

Authors Note
hi ik i should have written the requests first but i got this story in my mind toh and this is the first part, second part will come by end of this week.