~𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎~

We hopped onto the time machine, and I adored the interior immidietly. There were four chairs which worked with electricity, and a lot of buttons on the front and a huge glass infront of it.
"All set," Ryan said while clicking some buttons. "Are you ready, Maria and Mia?"
The machine rose up, as it went straight up to the sky. Next thing I knew, we were on the space. Ryan turned it into a timehole, which takes us to the past.
I looked at Ryan, my body erupting butterflies. I had no clue that I'd fall for him. He had Surfer Curtains hairstyle, which suited him so well. He had forest green eyes, which made me feel so loved. He also had this comforting smile which could make anyone's day better. The time machine hit a sandy ground, as I hugged Mia tightly and closed my eyes.
◎ ◎ ◎ ◎ ◎ ◎ ◎ ◎ ◎ ◎ ◎ ◎
I opened my eyes slowly, and I wasn't on the time machine, I was on a royal looking room, laying on a massive bed. I searched for Mia and Ryan, but they were'nt there. I looked around the room, and it was decorated in gold. The walls were covered in Egyptian drawings.
"Looks like you're in your past life, Maria." I said to myself. "But where did Mia and Ryan go?"
I heard the door opening, as I jumped out of the bed. I realized that I was wearing a white gown. Some servants entered the room, a lot of stuff on their hands.
"Good morning, Princess Melisande."
Melisande must be my name. Intresting.
"Good morning," I smiled nervously. A servant handed me a bowl of water with a lot of rose petals floating.
"Uh-what am I supposed to do with this?" I cooed.
"I assure your memory is alright, Your Highness. You wash your face with it." a young servant my age, responded. I nodded, as I cleaned my face with the fresh cold water.
And then, they bought me three different outfits. I had to pick one out of them.
"The white one," I finally spoke.
It was a white-gold outfit with an extra gold belt. And then I was ordered to wear a headwear which had some weird bird design on it.
"Make sure to do your hair and be in the throne, Your Highness!" The young girl smiled. It seemed like she wasn't a servant, but a friend.
I opened up my hair, and brushed my hair. I then stepped out of my room, and the servants were waiting for me.
"Let's go, your Highness. The Queen is waiting."
I got a sudden excitement, because Ryan explained that Mia would be the Queen. Finally, I could've see Someone who I knew.
The servants took me to the hall, as I was shocked to see Mia looking like a goddess. She was dressed in full clean white. She had jewelries all over her.
"All hail, Queen Evangeline." Evangeline? That name was heavenly!
I sat on my throne next to Mia. I still couldn't believe that I am a princess right now. On the present I was black haired, fair and red-lipped. But now I'm brunette, grey eyed and tan skin with orange lips.
I turned back to Mia. She was busy talking with the other leaders, and she didn't care to see me.
"Psst! Hey!" I scream-whispered. "Mia, is that you?"
"Yeah, I am! Now-don't call me Mia."
I then stood up from my seat. "I may ask some seconds to talk with her majesty Queen Evangeline."
In the next moment, we were at an empty room.
"What the heck Maria?! What's wrong with you?!"
"Listen, Mia. I just wanted to ask you that what had happened to you after the time machine hit the ground." I acknowledged
"I was on a big room the next second. I quickly realized I was the Queen, and then got ready with the servants." Mia conceded.
"I wonder where's Ryan at," I muttered.
"Probably at the castle, Mia replied.
We got back to the throne. It wasn't that bad at all. We got to solve the kingdom's big and little problems. We had to make rules too. Royalty was busy. just not what I expected.

When it was evening, I turned back into my cozy chamber. I removed all the heavy jewelries and the tight belts and fell to the cotton bed, as I stare at the window. The kingdom was fully visible though it, with the Nile river flowing. Suddenly, the door opened as someone entered inside the room. I stood up from the bed.
"Ryan?!" I chimed.
"Shush! Someone could hear us!" he whispered.
"No one would," I locked my room door and closed the windows with the curtains.
"Damn, this is sick!" I jumped.
Ryan pulled my hand towards him. "Maria, be cautious Don't use any words like this."
"Sorry," I whined. "Anyways what happened to the time machine? Where'd it go?"
"You see this watch?" Ryan pointed at a red watch on his wrist. "It's the time machine, pocket-sized. I can take it back whenever we needed to go back."
I gasped." So we can, go back to New York when ever we need to, right, Ryan?"
"Yes. And I'm not Ryan, I'm Neith, Princess Melisande." He said as I smiled.
"Princess Melisande!" I heard someone yell.