~𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛~

The servants of mine had barged on my room. Too late, they saw me and Ryan talking.
"What?!" I thundered.
"Do you have any idea what youre doing, your highness? It's forbidden to stay close to low class peasants!" The young girl yelled. I learned that she was my best friend and her name is Madison..
"Mind your words, Madison. He is my personal assistant. No one can forbid him, WITHOUT MY PERMISSION." I demanded. My voice sounded harsh and bossy.
"But you never talk to me like that-"
"I said it. He's mine- I mean-Get out, all of you!"
They bowed at me, and left in shock. Ryan stared at me, a smile on his face.
"I never knew you were this sassy, Maria!" he chimed. "Ard about that pharse, 'he's mine'... You right?"
"Oh god, forget it!" I blushed. "Anyways, can you take Mia and I a tour on the city the next day?"
"I'd love to!" Ryan smiled. "Did you ask Mia?"
"Not yet. Let's go and ask her." I pulled Ryan's arm and took him to the Queen's chamber.
Mia was on her room, trying on a lipstick on her lips.
"Oh, Ryan! "Mia smiled. "What's up?"
"We are going on a city tour, care to join?" I questioned.
"I would love to join, Mia smiled.
               ◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎

When it was morning, I dressed up and headed to Mia's chamber. She was still getting ready along with the servants. I noticed Madison among the working servants.
"I called Madison too. Isn't it good?" Mia chimed
"That's good, your highness!" I smiled. "And Madison, I'm sorry for treating you bad."
"It's okay, Princess Melisande." Madison smiled. "Shall we go, Ma- I mean Melisande?" asked Mia.
I nodded, as Ryan walked in. He looked rather excited to show us.
We then walked out of the castle. Mia ordered no servants because we needed some privacy. I looked around the city, and it was gorgeous.
"My past self is so lucky," I whispered to Ryan.
"Care to see the mummification process?" Ryan questioned.
"Would love to!" Mia rejoiced.
Inside a weird looking room, there were a lot of dead bodies. It smelled so bad, and people there were oiling the bodies with herbs and sealing them. Mia and I were so relieved that we were finally out of the room because it smelled so bad.
Our next destination was the Nile River. There were several Ships waiting for transporting goods. "There exports will be sent to Saudi Arabia, Europe, India and China." Ryan explained. "We're exporting perfume, clothes and fine cotton."
"They already know these, Neith." Madison giggled. "No need to remind them."
"Princess Melisande wanted to know what we're exporting and which countries we're exporting, Madison." Ryan explained.
Later we headed to see how the pyramids were constructed.
"They've been doing this for two years now." Ryan exclaimed.
"And they're slow this time." Madison snapped. As we walked down the path, people respected us and bowed down to their hips.
"Am I a god?" I said as they bowed at me.
"Of course not, Melisande." Mia snapped. "Now Shut up."
Blah, blah, blah. She is such a pain in the back.
"So these dates and corn are ready to be sent-" Ryan stopped talking because he was bowing to a statue. Madison was bowing too, along with Ryan.
"Neith? Madison?" I muttered as Mia and I bowed too. "What's this?"
."The god of death," Ryan whispered. "We've gotta bow to them, Maria."
After hour's of walking, I felt my legs go numb. I was uncomfortable and tired. The heat just wasn't for me. I felt my jewelries being so annoying to my body.
"Neith?" I muttered. "Can we-"
"What's wrong Melisande?" Mia looked at me, concerned.
"Can we go back? I feel tired and dizzy."
"Surely, Princess!" Ryan put his hand over my shoulder and I felt butterflies.
"Let's go to the castle, Madison." Ryan ordered. We reached the castle, and Madison took me to my chamber.
"Prepare Neith a chamber," I ordered my servants. He smiled, as my heart fluttered. I removed the jewelries with Madison's help.
"Thanks Madison," I chimed, as I sat on the bed.
"It's my duty, your highness."
"Just call me Melisande. You're my best friend!"
"Okay then Melisande!" Madison stated. "Get some sleep, you'd be okay by then."
I nodded, as I laid my head on the bed.
                * * * * * * * * * * *
I opened my drowsy eyes, hearing a bird chirp. I was sleepy, that I didn't even want to get out of the bed. I blinked a few times, and looked up. I was half dead when I saw Ryan's face infront of me.
"Morning, Melisande," he smiled.
"Good morning Neith." I smiled back. "Anything special today?"
"Madison said that they're preparing a bathtub filled in milk. Also she said you love them." Ryan explained.
"My past self," I laughed.
The next thing I knew, I was taken to a huge bathtub filled with milk and rose petals. Just as I was about. to step in, I saw Ryan standing there, smiling.
"Neith what the hell?!" I bawled.
"Pardon me, Princess?
"Get out!"
His face turned red, as I giggled along with Madison. Soon after, I was on the hall. Mia was earlier than me, usually. As usual, we were covered in jewleries.
An idea popped into my mind.
"To everyone here," I stood up. "Everyone including the ministers and advisors."
"What are you doing?" Mia ranted.
"I shall command that Neith will be my personal assistant from now on." I ordered.
Everyone gasped execpt Mia.
"Princess Melisande!" she fumed. "Do you have any idea. what you're doing, without my permission?!"
"Your highness, I assure that he'd be the best advisor. Please let me do this one time." I mumbled.
"Your wish, Melisande. But don't come to me if anything goes wrong." Mia dictated.
I was over the moon. It worked! While Mia was doing her duties, my eyes were locked up on Ryan. His jet black hair was flying on the wind. His cuteness was out of this world.

That evening, we were on the way to see the pot making process, fields, teaching process and the tradings which we didn't see the previous day. "So facsinating," I said, picking up a clay pot.
"These are long lasting, Melisande. It's burned and dried." Ryan explained.  I wasn't listening to him. Instead I was focused on looking at the unique clay pots.
I lost my conciousness talking to Ryan when we were getting back to the castle.
"So you said you were my soulmate," "History goes on how it was planned, "Pardon me?"
"Nothing, nothing..."
I smiled silently. He was falling for me, but he was hiding his feelings. I knew that someday he'd be mine... Only mine.