The Witch

Y/n's Pov:
-

Turns out We arrived at Demetra Queendom while i was unconscious
And a kind citizen who recognized the Princess let us stay at their house.

Which was in my opinion, a really cozy and beautiful house.
Like who am i kidding this is Jeongyeon's Home of course every little thing is beautiful.

It's called Mother Nature For a reason.

-
After we ate dinner, it was bedtime!. Yippee!!

However I already slept enough to stay awake for a few more hours
So i went out when the others settled down and went to sleep.

The Night was chilly, the town was lighting up like little fireflies, it was a pace changing sight.

From big, tall 50 or above story buildings to small one story houses.

I could also see the palace of the queendom from where i was standing, And i wasn't even in a high place.

So this is what Jeongyeon's home looks like.

I smiled, no wonder she radiates a cozy aura. You know the type of aura that says " i will protect and hold you in my arms for entirety"

I sat on the grass and listened to the sounds of Nature.

" Maybe, leaving Zotikos wasn't as bad as i thought "

-

The next day, Jeongyeon Took the others to a little tour and trauma healing one.

-What happened at the cave was not something to joke about
And the fact that it was just a teaser for what's awaiting for us is scaring the shit out of me... Or in me I don't know.-

While here I'm stuck with the Park Siblings, they have been trying all morning to teach me how to shoot and use lightning as a shield.  how to redirect it and so on

They even had the generosity to perform a show just for me.
However they forget one thing.

That I'm the dumbest idiot that this earth ever saw.

For God's sake, that little lightning i did, wasn't that impressive a child would deliver it like a chocolate.

(they said it was NOT little, and what I did in a single moment took them years to learn.)

So as expected they had a hard time teaching me the simplest move.

And i didn't mind at all. You see Jungkook and Jihyo are really serious people when it comes to their element.

Their whole life depends on it and is also their life
From the moment they were born until now they have been
Preparing themselves for the better and not less than that.

They  joke and goof around most of the time, like free spirits
However when the topic comes to their power, they'll scare you to death and will not take a shit from you.

So, i think it will be fair if i say that they were pissed to death
And Minutes away from choking me.

-

-

The other ones were walking down the river, watching swimming ducks, jumping bunnies, running squirrels And drinking deers.

Jin immediately took off most of his clothes and throw himself in the river, don't know why he came to the surface Looking sexy.

Soobin was showing to a bored Sunghoon a trick he learned
(His toes were doing the magic)

Taehyoung was grumpy AGAIN, and whining to his sister why he couldn't stay with the parks, more like a certain park.

Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Momo where eating some snacks while watching the little animals.