Req 🔪

So uh this one was requestd bi pistol. Where poob kills pest. So yeahhh (poobs a little... crazy.)

Idk if it's gory to the point I should add a tw besides the emoji.?? And uh "cannibalism" or not bcuz it's a fucking beetle and Idfk a human/roblox character!!!???

Poob was on the last straw with pest, anxiety crept in when they were near him in the elevator. Mainly because they weren't sure if pest would ignore them or yell at them.

Poob gathered up the courage to speak to pest, pushing their differences aside, before pest roughly pushed them away, snapping the last straw in poob. They grit their teeth, looking down. Before reaching into their pocket, a thin shiny piece of metal slowly arose from his pocket, it was 6 inches long at best, it shone in the elevator's dim light. Repeated click were held to a sudden stop. Pest took a good look at poobs hand. Which they held a thin box cutter in. Pest's eyes widened quickly, he stepped back in horror and fear, watching him click it up a few more times. (Where'd you get that piano?!)

Poob was as silent as a mouse. (Squeak squeak mothafucka)

Poob slowly walked towards him. Their grip was so hard that the knife looked as if it was about to be crushed soon. "W-wait. What are you doing..?" He felt a sharp pain in his stomach, a bit of  liquid poured down from the aching spot, pest looked down in horror. Seeing the entire blade stuffed in his stomach. Poob suddenly ripped it out and stabbed again quickly, repeating the process over and over blood splattered over the walls, soaking their clothes with it. Until the elevator's corner was a bloody mess, blood splattered over the walls, soaking their clothes with it.

Poob swung the box cutter to the elevator's buttons, shutting the system down.

Poob had an uneasy feeling minutes after they killed pest... it was making them. Hungry. they were hungry, they weren't hungry for the normal food they ate. They craved for it, they craved for his insides. Slowly slitting his stomach in half, opening it eagerly watching as more blood poured out, they grabbed 2 handfuls of his blood. Putting it in a jar he kept in his backpack he saw as the blood drained from his body, his whole body soaked in his own blood. It made poob giggle almost, seeing his cold heart stop pumping. Poob curiously ripped it from the flesh it held onto, putting it in between their teeth before tearing it apart with them. Swallowing bits of blood left inside of it.

They grabbed some intestines and ripped them out, more blood splattering everywhere. They bit and chewed on them, relishing every taste of his internal organs.

469 words, short 🤣🤣🤣 (idk how to comment on my writing, so u comment on it :3 (OR DIEIEEE!!!)