.𖥔 ݁ ˖┆𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑩𝑰𝑻𝑬

YOU HAD YOUR HEAD leaned on max's shoulder, explaining what was told to you, "He said he was building something– that it was all for me

YOU HAD YOUR HEAD leaned on max's shoulder, explaining what was told to you, "He said he was building something– that it was all for me." this was clearly stressing you out heavily.

"Building something...is he talking about the flayed?" Max asks.

"He must be." Nancy added.

Lucas paces around. "So, he's building an army, just like we thought." he says.

"Yeah, but he's not building this army to spread." Mike chimes in.

"He's building it to stop eleven and [y/n]– but his main target is [y/n]..why though?" Will questions with crossed arms.

"Last year, El and [y/n] closed the gate on him." Mike says. "I have a feeling that really pissed him off."

"Like, royally." Lucas added.

Mike nods. "And the mind flayer now knows that el and [y/n] are the only thing that can stop him. but if they're out of the way--"

"Game over." Lucas finishes.

El then spoke up this time. "He also said he was gonna kill all of you."

Max clenched his jaw before scoffing. "Yeah, well, that's nice." he huffs.

A nauseating feeling overcomes you as you looked at your hands, there were black veins that had trailed up your arm and towards your neck, your chest was also starting to hurt, a growing pain in your head was also beginning to form.

"Do you guys hear that?" Nancy asks as she walks towards the window as she shudders.

Everyone was quiet for a minute as they listened, Jonathan shrugs. "It's just the fireworks." he says.

Nancy then turns around, "billy...when he told you this, it was here, in this room?" she asks.

You nod slowly, wincing in pain— but your eyes widen when you heard loud stomps outside.

"He knows we're here." Will says.

𓂃 ࣪˖ ཐིཋྀ.ᐟ

You stood beside max as he had his hand wrapped around yours, a shiver ran down your spine as you could hear the mind flayer right outside— why was this thing so angry? after closing the gate you would've thought it'd be gone, but it just keeps coming back.

"Where'd it go?" Max asks in a whisper as the lights continue to flicker.

You wait for any sign of the mind flayer, but suddenly a slimy tentacle bursts through the wall and aims its way towards you but you ducked just in time, falling to the floor.

Jonathan grabbed the axe and hit the tentacle with it twice, the creature shrieks in pain before throwing him to the side— causing Jonathan to collide with the wall.