Prologue

Hey guys 👋🏻

Thank you for choosing to read this story

The above picture is a digital art that I made recently of a young boy with his baby brother. Thoughts?

If you like this story then please vote, comment and share with your friends

~~~~~~~

So this story is based on a couple of requests that I got quite recently.

Basically this is a MahiRat story with a bit of Mahi-Sakshi later on.

~~~~~~~

A young boy was lying in a park with a girl around his age as they watched the starts together.

Suddenly the girl says, "Babe, I've noticed that you always ask your Bhabhi about your Bhaiya's health. Why don't you just talk to him directly about it?"

The young boy replies, "Well my dear girlfriend, I need to ask Bhabhi because my Bhaiya would just lie to me about his health. He also knows this, so he doesn't say anything to us. Instead, he just whines about it sometimes."

His girlfriend asks, "How are you so sure that he'll lie to you?"

Her boyfriend replies, "Because I know how he is. Bhaiya will never take care of himself, but he'll continuously fuss over his loved ones. He thinks that he might be a bother if shares his problems."

The girl then says, "Why do you say so?"

The boy smiles and replies, "Because that's what he's done for most part of my life. During the initial years of my life, he would schedule his entire day around me. Especially after we lost our parents in an accident."

The girl says, "You don't talk much about your parents. Do you mind sharing some of your memories with me?"

The boy smiles and replies, "Well I was actually with my parents on the day of the accident. I had a really serious head injury which put me in a coma for about three months and Bhaiya didn't leave my side for a single moment during that time. He even skipped a tournament because he didn't want me to wake up among strangers. I woke up with some kind of selective amnesia and even ended up with a mental illness of sorts. I had completely forgotten about my parents, but I remembered almost everything about my Bhaiya. I was like a little kid for years before I recovered and Bhaiya took care of me without a single complaint. Bhaiya had just become an adult and he had to take care of so many different things back then. He never let me feel the absence of our parents, despite his own pain."

The girl says, "Sounds like he sacrificed a lot for you. Do you ever wish for things to have been different?"

The boy shakes his head and replies, "Not really. I do wish that Bhaiya had never learnt how to hide his emotions so well. Other than that, I wouldn't really change anything. We managed to find a wonderful woman like my Bhabhi who understood our dynamics so well and was extremely supportive of us. Honestly at one point, all our brothers were a little concerned about Bhaiya not finding anyone to spend his life with. He also wasn't really interested in relationships because I was his priority and he didn't think any girl would be okay with that. Bhabhi always understands what Bhaiya needs and does her best to help him."

The girl says, "You know you've always told me your life story in bits and pieces. Why don't you tell me the entire story now?"

The boy replies, "Well it's a pretty long story but you also deserve to know everything. Let me start by telling you a little about Bhaiya's life from before I was born."

~~~~~~~

How's the prologue for this new story idea?

Let me know what you guys think 🏻

Please vote