Making It Official

Hey guys 👋🏻

Thank you for choosing to read this story

The above song is 'Ranjhana' from the movie 'Mr.& Mrs. Mahi'

PS: This is my new favourite song. Just can't stop listening to it.

If you like this story then please vote, comment and share with your friends

~~~~~~~

So our beloved real life Mr and Mrs Mahi are kind of engaged, but will they manage to be accepted by the parents?

~~~~~~~

Almost a week later Sakshi announced to the team that her parents were coming to visit them soon.

Mahi felt extremely nervous, but he had made up his mind to be completely honest about his intentions with her father.

If Sakshi's father deemed him to be unworthy of his daughter's affections after that, then he would stay away from her.

Mahi knew that he had a lot of baggage and most fathers might not want their daughters to be with a boy in his situation.

His innocent baby brother didn't have a complete understanding of the world, but his Bhaiya would do his best to make the kid understand why he wouldn't be getting another Bhabhi.

Mahi was mentally preparing himself for this possibility, but he didn't dare say a word about it to any of his friends.

He knew that Sakshi would try to convince her father to give him a fair chance, but he didn't want to force the man into accepting him just for his daughter's sake.

~~~~~~~

Sakshi was waiting for her parents to arrive at the reception with Mahi.

Sonu and Yuvi were going to be keeping an eye on Cheeku, so that they could peacefully talk to Sakshi's parents about their relationship.

A couple soon entered the hotel and Sakshi started jumping excitedly in her place upon seeing them.

Mahi couldn't help but smile because Sakshi was almost acting like his baby brother.

Sakshi ran to hug her parents before introducing them to Mahi who greeted them politely before they all went to the captain's suite.

A hotel staff member soon arrived in their room with tea for everyone and they all sat in silence for some time.

Suddenly Sakshi's father says, "So Sakshi tells us that you have a younger brother."

Mahi sits up straighter and replies, "Yes Sir. He travels with me at all times."

Sakshi's father says, "She also mentioned that you're his legal guardian. How do plan on maintaining a healthy relationship with my daughter when you've got the responsibility of a child? I'm sure you understand what my concern is."

Sakshi gives her father a look while Mahi replies, "I definitely understand what you mean Sir. That's one of the reasons why I was hesitant about getting in a relationship in the first place. I really do appreciate you coming here to talk and I assure you that I care deeply about your daughter. I can't promise to make your daughter my top priority because for me my brother's well-being will always come first. But I do promise that I will try my best to do right by her."

Sakshi's father folds his arms and says, "What if I say that this isn't enough? Sakshi is my only daughter and I definitely wouldn't want her to be with someone who can't put her first."