Unknown Feelings

Hey guys 👋🏻

Thank you for choosing to read this story

The above song is 'Agar Ho Tum' from the movie 'Mr.& Mrs. Mahi'

If you like this story then please vote, comment and share with your friends

~~~~~~~

So Sakshi has finally made an appearance here and she might even be travelling with the team on a regular basis now. This should be fun, right?

~~~~~~~

A few days later the team manager informed them that Sakshi would be joining the support staff as his assistant which makes Cheeku very happy.

Mahi was grateful to know that someone his baby brother was comfortable around would be with them at all times.

Everyone else was curious to meet Sakshi because Cheeku had been singing her praises ever since their stay at the hotel.

When Sakshi joined the team a few days before their next tour, they all understood why their little brother liked her so much.

Just like Cheeku had become everyone's little brother once they met, Sakshi had become their little sister.

It was also fun to see how well Sakshi would handle Cheeku and their new youngster Rohit's stupid fights.

Rohit was older by at least a decade but when he fought with Cheeku it was like watching a live action episode of Tom and Jerry.

Till then Mahi had been the only one who could get them to stop being stupid but now they even had Sakshi to help.

~~~~~~~

Sonu and Yuvi had noticed that their best friend had also formed a bond with their new assistant team manager.

At first, they though that it was because of Cheeku but the two of them seemed to have found some common interests.

The fact that Mahi was willingly talking to a girl told them that Sakshi was definitely a special girl.

The two of them spent a lot of time together with Cheeku hanging out somewhere close to them.

The trinity also liked Sakshi a lot especially when they saw her interacting with the Dhoni brothers.

Over time Mahi told her everything about his life and also about how Cheeku needed a surgery to get better.

Sakshi understood his fears and did her best to help whenever the little kid was being particularly difficult.

Cheeku always stuck by his new favourite person whenever his Bhaiya wasn't around due to matches or meetings.

The three of them even went on some trips together on Mahi's off days.

~~~~~~~

Once during a series Mahi planned a trip to the nearby mountains and invited Sakshi to join him and his baby brother.

When Mahi had gone to take permission from his older brothers, Sachin Paaji jokingly asks, "Mahi, captain tu hai toh permission kyu le raha hai abhi (Mahi, you are the captain so why are you asking for permission now)?"

Mahi gave him an unamused look and retorts, "Aap mere bade bhai toh ho na? Main toh apne bhaiyon se permission lene aaya hu. (You still are my older brother, right? I am just taking permission from my brothers.)"