Chapter 9 *smut*

It's been a month since you've been dating Chan. You two decided to keep a secret as Chan's fighting to be the heir of the hotel. You don't want the news of dating to make Chan loses his chance to become the heir.

The relationship between you and Jisung got closer too. You two became close friends and you always share your secrets to him. He knows you and Chan are dating.

And luckily Jungkook's back to Korea, he helped you to stop Minho from attacking and hurting you. But Minho didn't give up on forcing you to marry him.

-

You were having a conversation with Jisung in the office

"Heyyy do you want to help me to do some preparation for Chan's birthday?" You asked Jisung.

Jisung started to become excited. "Of course I'm willing to help!!"

You smiled. "What should we surprise him on his birthday next week?"

You two stood still and thought for a while.

"What about-" You were about to say your opinion but Chan walked into the room.

"Eh- Hey darling!" You waved awkwardly.

"Hi- boss!" Jisung greeted him.

Chan looked confused. He raised one of his eyebrows. "What's going on?" He asked.

"Eh- Nothing!" You said.

"Hm okay...?" Chan replied with suspicion to you two.

You quickly told Jisung to go into your office. "Oh gosh that was close!" You whispered.

"I know right!! Let's not talk too loud. Let's talk ear-to-ear." Jisung said.

"What I was going to say was... Surprise him with a birthday party, but in his office." You whispered.

"OFFICE?!? He would be mad..." He exclaimed.

"I don't think he'll be mad at me. I don't know, but probably won't." You chuckled.

"Well I guess he won't!! Will he punish his girlfriend?" Jisung said jokingly.

You both laughed.

-

Meanwhile

Chan saw you two laughing so loud together. He thought you were hiding something from him. He was jealous.

-

Time skip

You finished your work and were about to leave and have dinner with Jisung.

Someone grabbed your hand, and of course it was the jealous Channie.
(A/N: Sorry I know this was cringe AHHHHHHHH I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorryyyy)

"What's up Channie?" You asked.

"Eat with me." He mumbled.

"I have a date tonight! I'll eat with you tomorrow darling." You said and tiptoed just to kiss his forehead.

"No. I told him I'll be eating with you tonight. He knows that." Chan said in a serious tone.

"Babe why do you look mad? Did I do something wrong to you?" You asked.

"No I'm not mad." He looked annoyed.

"Really?" You asked in a cute tone, showing your boba eyes.

"Yes." He looked mad.

You knew something was going on with him, but you didn't know what it was. Then he lifted you up on his shoulders and brought you up to his apartment.

"What if someone sees us?" You were terrified.

"I'm sure that no one's in the apartment. I locked the doors." He said.

*smut warning* (skip if you're uncomfortable with it)

He placed you on his bed.

"Take off your clothes." He said.

"Chan what happened??" You were shocked by what he's ordering you to do.

"Obey me cause' I'm your boss."

"Okay daddy-"

Then he takes off your clothes and also his.

He put his lips on your neck. He used his tongue to tickle you.

"This is your punishment for not telling secrets to me." He laughed like a psycho.

"So you're jealous of me not talking to you?" You gasped.

He ignored you. But you know it's a yes.

"Jealous Chris is dangerous." You smiled.

He sneaked his hands on your back. Then he unfastened your bra strap. Kissed his favourite body part of yours, your breast.

"I want to fuck you. And I'm going to." Chan smirked.

He took off your clothes and everything until you're totally naked. Of course he undressed himself, too.

"Ready darling?"

"Always ready."

He went and took a Durex from his drawers. You could feel that he had prepared to fuck you up in any moment. And you couldn't wait to see your man to show you his love.

His dick entered your vagina. He went up and down while kissing your thirsty lips.

You moaned because of the pain. Chan loved it.

"Chan- Chan ah~" You moaned with satisfaction.

"Moan my name. Only my name." Chan smirked.

"Another round." He smirked. He turned 180° and made you crawling on top of him. "You said whatever makes me happy, you'll do. Do it now." He stared at you.

"Yes daddy." You blushed.

Then you two started another round of sex, reaching the climax.

-

Time skip

Chan finished his plan on punishing you and decided to stop the actions as you were tired. You slept without cleaning up, so did Chan.

-

You both woke up as the sunshine was too bright. You found yourself one hand hugging Chan and one hand touching his abs. You blushed. You didn't forget how crazy last night was. You wanted to go change up but Chan hugged you tightly and did not let you go.

"Let's stay here for 5 more minutes." Chan murmured.

You stayed your head in his chest.

"Do you have anything to tell me?" Chan asked.

"That secret... You can't know. But I can tell you about the mafia." You said.

Yes, you didn't tell him about the mafias last time when he's injured.

He smiled and nodded his head.

Then you told everything that happened to you before, including how Lee Minho kidnapped and killed your family.

-

"I'm sorry to hear that, babygirl." He comforted you.

"I'm fine. Let's go to work." You said.

-

But the clothes and pants yesterday was dirty.

"...Chan? What should I do..." You asked.

Then he takes a black hoodie from his closet.

"Wear my hoodie." He told you.

You took the black large hoodie from his hand and and wore it.

The hoodie was huge that made you look so tiny.

To be continued...