Chapter 1

"Ms Jeon Y/N, you have been employed as the secretary of our CEO, Mr Bang." You received a call from the CB97 hotel.

-

You graduated from university half a year ago.

You rested for a long period and you decided to start your working journey.

A few weeks ago, you applied to become an employee of CB97 company. CB97 company is quite famous and the top hotel resorts in Korea. You thought you could give it a try although you didn't think you would make it. However you ended up being the secretary of the CEO. You were over the moon. You didn't think that you could start your journey at such a high level. Miracle happened, right?

You received an email from the CB97 hotel again.

"Ms Jeon Y/N, congratulations on becoming an employee of our hotel. You are asked to start working on the 1st of June. Please be informed that you'll meet the CEO when you arrive at our hotel office. Congratulations again on becoming a part of our hotel. Thanks."

"Next Monday?!?! Already?!?! Damn this is fast! I guess I'll rest well this weekend and start working next week." You exclaimed.

-

Next Monday

You wore a formal working dress on the first day of work. You wanted to give a great first impression to your boss and your working partners. Of course you didn't want to embarrass yourself on the first day.

You walked into the hotel.

The hotel looked so huge that you didn't know where to go. You were clueless but you were way too introverted to ask some strangers for help.

"Hi, may I help you?" A quokka-like guy stood in front of you and waved at you.

"H-h-hi do you know where the CEO office is?" You stuttered.

"Oh I'm going there too! Let me get you there." The guy said.

You followed him.

"What is your name?" You asked.

"I'm Jisung, Han Jisung. I'm an employee of this hotel. I got promoted to become the secretary of our CEO." He replied.

"Wow I'm going to be the secretary of our CEO too! But I'm a newbie and this is my first day. By the way, I'm Jeon Y/N. Nice to meet you, my working partner." You smiled.

You both shook your hands.

You both took the lift to the 99th floor.
(A/N: the hotel rooms are from 1-90 floor, and the offices are on the 91-99th floor. The 100th floor is the CEO/the Bang family's home/room)

"Here's the CEO office. It's the second largest room in the hotel office." Jisung showed you the room.

Your jaw dropped. It looked fancy and you never thought that you would be able to even be in a place like this.

"Let's wait for Mr Bang." Jisung said.

You looked around the place. It was incredibly large and the view was fantastic. You couldn't wait to be working here. It feels like heaven and no stress would be given.

Suddenly someone grabbed your hand.

"Do not touch my files" A guy whispered.

You turned around. You saw a guy in black suit with a handsome but scary face. "I-I'm sorry." You replied with fear.

"Boss, we're the new secretary." Jisung tapped the guy's shoulder.

He was your boss, Bang Christopher Chan.

"I'm sorry for scaring you darling." He apologised.

"You looked cute." He added.

You blushed and bowed to him.

"So... Boss where is our working area and what tasks are you going to give us for the day?" Jisung broke the awkwardness between you and Mr Bang.

"I'll show you." He replied.

To be continued...