Chapter 10

"Darling sorry for stealing your first time." Chan hugged you, feeling guilty.

"No need to feel bad. I loved the night. And you looked so professional even though it's your first time" You smiled teasingly.

He looked at you, giggling.

"Let's go to work." You said.

-

You were in your office checking the files. You looked at Chan's serious face by the window. "This guy is just too cute for me to handle." You mumbled.

Jisung was in the room with you.

"Ohhh already on the bed?" Jisung asked jokingly.

You blushed and punched him lightly. "Heyyyy!!!" You acted mad.

"I was just joking... Or did I say something that really happened?" Jisung teased you.

You rolled your eyes and ignored him.

"Okay okay I'll take it as a yes." He put on his lenny face.

Then you saw Hannah coming into the CEO office.

-

"Heyyy oppa how does it feel to be dating and fucking a girl up?" She whispered to Chan.

Chan slapped her face.

"I told you to mind your own business." Chan said madly.

"Who gives a shit anyways. I'm back to the war of being the heir." Hannah smirked.

"The war never started cause the heir is me." Chan whispered.

"Let's see. But you know that I can tell dad that you fucked a girl up, in our hotel." She said.

Chan trying to hold his anger.

"You better not fuel up my anger, Hannah. You know what's going to happen." Chan stated.

"Oooo what will happen? Kidnap me and hide me forever? Or use your guns and murder me? I'm excited." Hannah smirked.

She looked at you through the window, smiled and left the room.

You were completely clueless about what happened in that conversation but you just knew Chan was trying to hold his anger. You walked to him. Asked him what happened.

"That bitch is so good at making me on fire. She started the war and I'm gonna play with her." He cursed.

"Darling I'm going to be out for the day. See you tomorrow." He added. He kissed your forehead and packed the things to leave.

You went to Jisung. "I guess we're going to plan for his birthday!" You exclaimed.

-

Time/day skip to (2/10) which is the day before Chan's birthday

You had dinner with Chan.

"Chan, do you want to come to my place?" You asked.

"Sure babygirl." He nodded his head.

"But why in a sudden?" He added.

"Eh- I found out th-that you haven't been to my-y house before!" You stuttered.

"Ohhh right." He looked shocked.

"What's your plan?" He added.

"Hmm movie night?" You said.

"You sure you don't want to do anything else?" He teased you.

"Hmm... Don't tease me..." You looked at Chan and smirked.

"Okay okay whatever you like." He smiled.

-

The actual reason that you want Chan to be at your place is because Jisung had to decorate Chan's office into a birthday party.

And Chan really fell into your trap without any suspicion.

You two had the night watching Deadpool as it was Chan's favourite movie. You slowly fell asleep and Chan carried you to your room and slept together with you.

-

Morning

You woke up and saw Chan sleeping on the bed with you, hugging you tightly. You wanted to go take a shower as you slept without showering last night. You tried to take Chan's hands away but you couldn't. His muscles were too strong.

"Let me sleep with you one more moment, as for my birthday gift." Chan mumbled.

You giggled. You kissed his forehead and said, "let me take a quick shower then I'll sleep with you again, okay?"

"No." He rejected your offer. Then he grabbed your hand and put it on his abs. You could feel his six-packs. You bit your lips hard.

Chan opened his eyes and saw your face. "Seems like you enjoyed my result of being in the gym almost everyday just for you." He said laughingly.

You put your head on his chest cuz you don't want to face him, you were embarrassed. "Chan that's not very noice." You said shyly.

"Aww babygirl." Chan smiled.

You two were having a sweet morning but someone spammed your notification centre.

Jisung
: Heyyy Y/N where are you
: All of us are waiting for you
: Please bring Channie hyung to come!!

And you realised that you forgot your main purpose to bring Chan to your house.

"Chan we have to go." You said and dragged him out of the bed.

"Wha-what?? I just want to stay in the beddd!!" He acted disappointed.

"It's 10 already paboyaaaa!" You yelled.

Chan didn't know what made you yell at him as you never do that to him, but he listened to you and got off the bed.

-

Time skip

You two arrived at the hotel.

Chan wanted to hold your hands but you rejected him.

"What was that?" Chan questioned.

"Everyone will see us." You replied.

You acted cool and ignored him looking at you.

"Period?" He asked.

You were confused and said no.

-

Y/N's POV

AHHHHH I'm sorry for being mean to you but it was the plan of the surprise!!!! I can't wait to see my prince react to our surprise!!

End of POV

-

It took a minute to arrive at the 99th floor. You didn't talk to Chan at all. He was totally confused. "How the fuck is she mad at me..." Chan thought.

Chan walked slowly to his office.

"Surprise!!!" Jisung shouted.

Chan froze. "What in the world happened to my room..." He exclaimed.

"I... made up this plan..." You said.

"This is ridiculous!! You know I hated people messing up my working place!!" Chan shouted.

"I-I'm sorry-" You apologised.

Chan went out of the room, banging the door hard.

"Holy shit what should we do..." Jisung regretted decorating his boss' office.

"Let him calm down a bit, then I'll talk to him." You sighed.

You looked around and you gasped.

"What?" Jisung looked confused.

"That's why he's mad..." You pointed to something.

To be continued...