010

Nastasia Pov
later that night•10:45pm

I was in the kitchen, finishing up the last of the dishes when i heard the front door open

I was in the kitchen, finishing up the last of the dishes when i heard the front door open. I smiled to myself , knowing it was Keilen. We've been together for a good while now and every time he walked through the door, my heart still skipped a beat.

"Babes?" He called out, his voice carrying a playful lilt.

"In here," i replied, drying my hands on a towel.

He appeared in the doorway, a grin spreading across his face as he took me in.

His eyes had a familiar spark, one that made my pulse quicken.
"Hey, beautiful," he said, stepping closer.

"Hey," i replied, feeling a warm blush creep up my cheeks.

He wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into a deep, slow kiss. I  melted into him, my hands resting on his chest, feeling the steady thrum of his heartbeat.

He pulled back slightly, his eyes dark with desire. "From mi buy the snacks them mi a think bou yuh and wah mi come home come do yuh" he murmured, his lips brushing against my ear.

I shivered at his touch, her breath hitching. "Oh yeah? Wah yuh did a think bout?"

"About how much mi waah do this," he said, his voice low and husky. He kissed me again, more passionately this time, his hands roaming over my back, pulling me closer.

My head spun with the intensity of his kiss. I could feel his need, his urgency, and it sent a thrill through me. I responded in kind, my fingers tangling in his hair, deepening the kiss.

"What a gyal love fuck"

Keilen hands moved to the hem of my shirt, lifting it slowly. I raised her arms, letting him pull it over my head and toss it aside.
His lips trailed down my neck, leaving a fiery path in our wake.

My hands found the buttons of his shirt, fumbling in my haste to remove it.

He helped me, shrugging it off and letting it fall to the floor. I ran my hands over his chest, savoring the feel of his warm skin under my fingers.

He lifted me onto the counter, stepping between my legs, his hands sliding up my thighs. I wrapped my legs around him, pulling him closer, my body aching for his touch.

Yoo mi wet yuh fuckkk
Ute yah ago mek mi gi him a ute ino

"You're so beautiful," he whispered, his eyes locked onto mines. He kissed me deeply, his hands exploring every inch of me.

My heart raced as his touch grew more insistent. I felt a burning desire, an urgent need that matched his own. I tugged at his belt, unfastening it and pushing his pants down.

His hands found the waistband of my tights, and he peeled them off me, tossing them aside. He kissed me again, his hands roaming over her body, sending shivers of pleasure through me.