011

Odane Pov
Continuing from the previous chapter

I stepped into the apartment, my heart pounding

I stepped into the apartment, my heart pounding. Nana closed the door softly behind me, her movements slow and deliberate. We stood there for a moment, facing each other, an awkward tension hanging in the air.

"Yuh waah nothing fih drink?" She asked, her voice wavering.

"Just water, thanks," i replied.

Throat dry yf.

She nodded and walked to the kitchen, the familiar clink of glasses and the rush of tap water breaking the silence.

When she returned, she handed me a glass and sat down on the couch, tucking her legs beneath her. I sat beside her, taking a sip of water to steady my nerves.

"Why yuh really dweet Dane?" She asked, looking at me with eyes full of hurt and confusion. "Mek mi understand why."

I took a deep breath, setting the glass on the coffee table. "Honestly, mi just did want a fuck from har nothing more and when yuh nuh able fih give mi it shi always able suh mi dweet."

Adoriyah looked down at her hands, twisting a ring around her finger. "Yuh short a fuck Odane?, if yuh nuh fuck fih a week yaah go dead? That wid uno man. That's why certain things reach uno."

"No," i said, my voice filled with regret.

We sat in silence for a moment, the weight of my words sinking in. Finally, Emily looked up, her eyes glistening with unshed tears.

"Mi did devastated Dane," she said softly. "Mi think yuh wasn't like the rest a the man them but you and them a the same thing. Mi think wi did have a perfect relationship but mi guess mi think wrong. Yuh broke mi hear bredda, It felt like mi wull world fall apart."

I reached out, taking her hands in mine. "Mi know mi hurt yuh, and mi sorry mi nuh expect yuh fih forgive so easy but mi promise mi will do whatever it tek fih mek things right. I love you. I never stopped and I never will."

She searched me eyes, looking for the sincerity in my words. Slowly, she squeezed my hands, a small sign of hope.

"I still love you too" she whispered. "But mi need fih know say yuh committed. And yuh Naah run cheat when yuh nuh get yuh own way or mi cyaa do waheva yuh want sametime."

I nodded, my grip tightening on her hands. "I am Nana." I reassure her.

She took a deep breath, her gaze softening. "Okay. Wi can try again. But wi need fi communicate better so nuh more running away from problems either."

"Agreed," i said, a genuine smile spreading across my face. "I promise."

We sat there for a while, talking through their fears and hopes, our hands never letting go. It was like a weight had been lifted, the air between us clearing as we reconnected.

As the conversation wound down, I leaned in, my forehead resting against hers. "Thank you for giving me another chance."

She smiled, her eyes bright with emotion. "Let's make it worth it."

We sealed our promise with a kiss, a tender, lingering embrace that spoke of forgiveness and new beginnings. For the first time in weeks, I felt at peace, knowing I was where i belonged, with Adoriyah, the woman I love, ready to face whatever came our way together.

~

~

Adoriyah Pov
Later that day•8:40am

I woke up to the soft light of dawn filtering through my curtains

I woke up to the soft light of dawn filtering through my curtains. I stretched, a contented smile spreading across her face as i remembered the events of the night before. Dane had spent the night, and we talked, rediscovering our connection and promising to be better for each other. It felt like a fresh start, and my heart swelled with hope.

Yam head yuh bclt be.

I turned over and saw the empty spot beside me where Dane had been. He had left early, kissing me gently before slipping out to avoid an awkward morning encounter with her mother. I sighed, feeling a mix of happiness and a touch of longing.

My thoughts were interrupted by a soft knock on her door. "Adoriyah, are you awake?" My mother called.

"Yeah, come in," I  replied, sitting up and running a hand through my hair.

My mother entered the room, her expression a mix of curiosity and concern. "I heard voices last night in the living room. A wamp?"

I took a deep breath, preparing myself for the conversation. "Mommy , Dane come over late last night. Wi talked things through, and wi decided to get back together."

Mi shame ino.
Look how mi bawlll ina the ooman arms wah day.

My mother's eyes widened in surprise. "Really? After everything wah happened?"

"Yeah," I said, nodding. "Him realized him mek a mistake and we want to make it work. Him stayed the night, but he left early this morning."

Her mother sat down on the edge of the bed, her expression softening. "I'm glad you two talked it out. Mi know how much him mean to yuh."

I smiled, feeling a weight lift off her shoulders. "Thanks, Mommy. It never easy, but mi think we needed to go through this fih realize how important we are to each other."

My mother reached out, taking my hand in hers. "I'm happy for you, sweetie. Just mek sure you both keep communicating. Relationships take work, but them worth it."

"I know," I  said, squeezing my mother's hand. "We're going to take it one day at a time and mek sure we're honest with each other."

Well mi only can mek sure me honest.

My mother smiled, her eyes shining with pride. "That's my girl. I'm here for you, no matter what."

"Thanks, Mommy " I said, feeling a rush of gratitude. "I appreciate it."

We sat in companionable silence for a moment, the morning light casting a warm glow around us. I felt a sense of peace settle over me, knowing I have the support of my mother and the promise of a better future with Dane.

My mother stood up, giving me a reassuring pat on the shoulder. "Come Mia guh mek breakfast, We can talk more when wia eat."

I grinned. "That sounds good"

As my mother left the room, i couldn't help but feel hopeful. I  knew there would be challenges ahead, but with Dane by my side and my mother's unwavering support, I felt ready to face whatever came my way. Today is a new beginning, and I am determined to make the most of it.