012

Adoriyah Pov
July 1 • 11:45 pm
📍Home

I sat cross-legged on my bed, The soft hum of the air conditioner provided a soothing background noise as I typed on my phone

I sat cross-legged on my bed, The soft hum of the air conditioner provided a soothing background noise as I typed on my phone. I opened WhatsApp and clicked on Nastasia chat.

Bestie Westie🥺🫀👩🏽‍❤️‍💋‍👩🏽

Hey, how are you holding up? Haven't heard from you much this week.

Hey mama, yea mi gud, just kind busy. Yuh know how it guh morewhile💁🏽‍♀️

Yea man
Wah new?

Yeaa just did wah tell yuh say mi hear summo bou Betty.

wamp tuh har?

Well mi hear a likkle summo a spread say shi have aids and shi nuh stop walk a gi ppl.

wtf?🤨... really? Nuh badi know fih sure say summo go suh??

No nuh really. Mi just hear say summo go suh.

Yeah but still dat fuck up if summo guh suh😕 hope a just a rumor.

Oh by the way, Memba a tmr Mia left, yaah come airport?

Ohh shit🫢 mi have a wull heep fih do tmr mama sorry thou😔.

I frowned at my phone, a twinge of disappointment mixed with confusion.

Wah the fuck shi mean?

That strange, yuh Neva mention Ntn before. Everything gud?

Yeah, just some family stuff. Mi will explain lata.

Alright. I'll miss you.

I'll miss you too. Safe flight and call me when you land yer. Memba mi love yuh❤️✈️

Thanks, will do I love you too Nas❤️
Read

As I put my phone down, i couldn't shake the feeling that something was off. It wasn't like Nastasia to be so vague, especially about something as simple as a trip to the airport. But imma pushed the thought aside, chalking it up to the stress and busyness we both have been dealing with lately. Tomorrow is a big day, and I need to focus on that.

~

~

12:58pm

I stood at the front gate, checking my phone one last time

I stood at the front gate, checking my phone one last time. I felt a mix of excitement and anxiety as I think about seeing her sister again.

The sound of a car horn snapped me out of my thoughts, and i looked up to see Dane pulling up. He stepped out with a broad smile.

"Wamp Princess" he greeted, wrapping his arms around me in a warm hug. "Yuh look gud mumma, smaddy yaah guh look?."

I blushed, the compliment easing some of my nerves. "Thanks, afi always look good suppose a rich man see mi pon eeh road and want mi?"

Deven a medz you ino cause yuh nuh know waah swing ova your head." he said, "come on and nuh mek mi and yuh have Ntn yer."

We got into the car and headed to the Mega Mart supermarket. The drive was filled with light chatter and laughter, My feeling more at ease with Odane by my side.

Once we arrived, we quickly found the items on her list: Lasco, seasoning, porridge mix, and some snacks.

At the checkout, i watched the cashier scan the items, the total coming to $6000.

Mi bomboclattt
Likkle from this $6000 a just lunch money

"It nuh bad," Dane said, swiping his card. "Yave everything yuh need?"

That nuh bad??
A wah yuh Naah say.

"Yep, that's it from yaso," i replied, smiling. "Thanks."

We walked out the supermarket and headed to his car. Just as we were about to leave, a loud crash echoed nearby.

We turned to see two cars had collided at the exit, blocking the way out. Traffic quickly backed up, and they found themselves stuck.

"Bomboclatt, look like wia guh dehyah so if a good while," Odane sighed, drumming his fingers on the steering wheel.

"Mi Cyaa bada ino," i said, leaning back in my seat. "Hope nuh badi nuh get hurt."

We waited for almost an hour as the police and an ambulance arrived to clear the scene. The delay left us with plenty of time to talk.

"Ago miss yuh ino badman," Dane said, turning to look at me. "Mi know but a just fih 2 months b yaah gwaan like Mia guh weh fih eva."

"Ago miss yuh tuh," i said softly. "Long time mi nuh see mi sista ."

"Mi know," he replied, his expression serious. "Mi just wish yuh neva afi guh. Wah mi fih do when yuh gone b?"

"I'll be back before you know it," I assured him, squeezing his hand. "And we can video call every day. Guh look two mamz fuck or fuck yuh hand"

Nuh limit yuh nave

"Ahh the fuss option sound alright" he said and I did said nothing but laugh.

Him cyaa fuck up
Him dweet already so wah fih stop him
This time mi ago murda him.

Finally, the traffic started to move again, and we continued on to the next store to buy ingredients for baking the pudding my sister said she wanted.

Despite the delay, we managed to get everything i needed. As we loaded the car, Odane turned to me.

"Yuh know, mi always waah try yuh pudding," he said, attempting to lighten the mood.

"Mi will left piece wid mommy before mi guh weh a mawning," I promised, smiling.

"Deal," Odane said, leaning in to kiss me.

With my errands complete, we headed back to my house. The day had been long and a bit chaotic, but it was moments like these that reminded me how lucky i was to have someone like Odane in my life.

How Mia gwaan?😩😩