Info and more

First, within the night that I posted this, I want to thank everyone who is helping. I know we can only do so much, and we're limited, but that never stopped people before when they knew something was wrong.  I cant wait to see how much support this gets, Im glad I made this protest, so we can all see we're not alone in this, and we can do something, we will be heard. LGBTQIA+ already goes through tough things, and the republicans are not making it easy on us. Hell, i didn't think id really ever get involved and care about politics. But there messing with people that I stand with, and with that I draw the line. I know America messed up but damn.

So I just want to say thank you now, and thank you in the future.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Im also bringing up more of the topic of Trump, his felonys and if he is able to run for president. This was also suggested by someone who commented. =

It has been proven that Trump was proven guilty for all 34 felonies he committed. This has created a large debate on his ability to run for president in the upcoming 2024 election. Sadly there is 'No law exists that bars a felon from running for president'. this was quoted from something that was released 2 days ago relating to Trump's trials. While there is not laws making his felonies a barrier between him and the presidency, I will do more research as time goes on, more info will probably be made. So far, as of my knowledge, its up to the question if people of America want Trump to be president, even with his guilt proven.

Lets hope America is on our side for the upcoming election.

However, i have also found info that says that even if Trump does not make this years election, that would not necessarily stop the Project 2025. While Trump is majorly behind this and has made this majorly possible, some info has told me that its the republic as a whole that would and could make this possible, regardless of Trump this year. Which opens the question and possibility if we have to worry about this same thing next year, and years to come?

-----------

Democracy is a system of government in which state power is vested in the people or the general population of a state. According to the United Nations, democracy "provides an environment that respects human rights and fundamental freedoms, and in which the freely expressed will of people is exercised. This gives the people and the citizens a say in things, and helps protect their rights. Also helps in favor or LGBTQIA+.

Critics of Project 2025 have described it as an authoritarian Christian nationalist movement and a path for the United States to become an autocracy. Several experts in law have indicated that it would undermine the rule of law and the separation of powers.

Autocracy is a system of government in which absolute power is held by the ruler, known as an autocrat. It includes most forms of monarchy and dictatorship, while it is contrasted with democracy and feudalism. Various definitions of autocracy exist.

^^I just wanted to be a little more  detailed on this^^

One of the said possible goals of Project 2025, is the possibility of permanently removing Democracy, giving most power of to the leaders.

If said info is true or not we can only wait for more things to be put into action throughout our country.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are some other things that Project 2025 may put into action if won:

- sharply reducing environmental and climate change regulations to favor fossil fuel production

- The Project urges the government to explicitly reject abortion as health care and to eliminate the Affordable Care Act's coverage of emergency contraception

- The Project advises the future president to immediately deploy the military for domestic law enforcement and to direct the DOJ to pursue Donald Trump's adversaries by invoking the Insurrection Act of 1807.[25][26] It recommends the arrest, detention, and deportation of undocumented immigrants across the country.

- Project 2025 seeks to revive provisions of the Comstock Act of the 1870s that banned mail delivery of any "instrument, substance, drug, medicine, or thing" that could be used for an abortion.

- Project 2025 aims to enforce Comstock more rigorously at the national level to prohibit sending abortion pills and medical equipment used for abortions through the mail; the plan would allow criminal prosecutions for the senders and receivers of abortion pills.

- Regarding the issue of preventing teenage pregnancy, Project 2025 advises the federal government to deprecate what it considers to be promotion of abortion and high-risk sexual behaviors among adolescents. It also seeks to remove the role of the Department of Health and Human Services in shaping sex education in the United States, arguing that this is tantamount to creating a monopoly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But i refuse to quite as well. these are thousands of people, that will be targeted, in the interview it literally says "targeted". 

We are humans!

If they think that if they pull down some laws and fuck a few things up, that im gonna start being ashamed of my identity, that im gonna start to hide that then they are very wrong!!

Whether your apart of LGBTQIA+ or if your a straight ally, don't feel ashamed!

We need to show homophobics that they can't stop us, we're not scared to be who we are!

I want to help protect the rights of LGBTQIA+, we have the right to live lives like everyone else.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I gather more information, I will put it out here, I want to get the best understanding on this, as well as for all of you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WE ARE HERE AND WE ARE QUEER

stay proud!