♡°~28. FEEDING HIM~°♡

ISHIKA'S POV:

"Bhabhi bank loot ne chalo gi?" Kabir asked
(Bhabhi will you come to robbed the bank?)

"What?" I asked in shock

"Bhabhi ignore him jhatka lagta rehta hai" vihaan said
(Bhai ignore him he get shock time to time)

"Hey! I have full proof plan so that bhai come at home again" kabir said with anger face.

"What plan?" I asked while sitting on single sofa

"See if we'll go and tried to rob the bank then of course we'll be caught because we are not professionals,......I guess" he said while thinking at last.

"Then?" Ayush asked.

"You are actually interested in this stupid plan?" Natasha asked

"No! But it sounds Interesting. K
Kabir continue" Ayush said

"I am sure they both had ran from the mental hospital" vihaan said and half laid on the sofa with closed eyes.

"Ok now listen, when we'll be caught we'll end up in jail then they will call bhai and after hearing that bhabhi is also in the jail he will for sure come" kabir said with a victorious smile.

Everyone looked at him with judgmental expressions.

"Vihaan" Shivam said

"Hmm" vihaan hummed with closed eyes.

"Did you and kabir had fight when you both were small kids? And by any chance did you hit him on his head by a bat?" Shivam asked.

"Actually no!" Vihaan said and sat straight on the sofa.

"I didn't hit his head by bat, I hit wall by him" vihaan said and everyone laughed including me.

"That's why" Pragati said in between her laugh.

"Bhabhi! You also!" Kabir whinned.

"No no! Hey! You all shut up! He just tried to call his bhai again at home" I said and everyone tried stopping their laugh.

After some seconds.

"You all are sitting here and we were waiting for you all in the garden" chote papa said while entering into hall with elders.

They all sat in the hall.

"Where is raj?" Maa asked

"Bhai had gone for the office" Sherya said

"Why?" Maa asked

And I told her everything.

"Bhabhi! Now what?" Khushi asked

"It's ok let's we all play" I said

"Nooooo, now we don't want to play" they all said lazily.

"Why?" I asked

"Bhai!" They all said sadly