part 8

pretty quick after after she had done her bun she got a text from casey saying she was here. 'hey Casey's here shall we head down!' Jayden said to bekah, bekah nodded and she kissed Jayden one more time holding her hands before they went out the bathroom and out of the door. Jayden texted Olivia to say they were going for a run as she really didn't want to have to talk to her. she didn't want to interrupt her. by the time they got down to the ground floor of the building Olivia had texted her back to be safe and have a good time. that was the first time she had ever been told that she should be safe, or that there had been even an implication of care. 

before they walked out of the building and the luckily wood doors so casey couldn't see through them Jayden took a hold of bekahs hand and pulled her close. 'just remember the more we run the more we shower and ill keep the hickeys to places people cant see next time !' Jayden whispered to bekah smirking hovering close to her face looking down at her lips briefly while she spoke. bekah turned red and looked down at Jayden's lips and whacked her on the arm. 'keep it in your pants!' bekah said before taking a step away from her smirking. Jayden jokingly glared at her and walked out of the building with her. 

she immediately spotted casey dressed in similar running attire. she had leggings and a zip up running top on. casey waved at them and walked over to them. 'hey casey this is bekah my um best friend!' she said trying not to smirk when she says best friend. casey said hi to bekah who reciprocated. 'so where do you wanna run?' casey asked looking at the girls, there was something different about their relationship, the way bekah looked at Jayden but maybe it was just because of how long they had known each other or what they had evidently been through together. Jayden shrugged. 'we dont mind!' Jayden said looking at bekah who similarly shrugged and both looked at bekah, 'we are used to going running in places that are good for hooking so not quite this... area!' bekah said not thinking anything of it, ahad she insinuated they were hooking potentially but oh well. 'just to clarify because BEKAH is stupid we weren't hooking the last couple of places I was in were near like that area so it was where we would run!' Jayden said looking at bekah grimacing while whacking her gently on the arm when she saw Caseys face. bekah immediately had a guilty look on her face and sent Jayden an apologetic look. sometimes she spoke without thinking, quite a lot really. 

casey smirked slightly at this especially when bekah feigned hurt at the gently whack on her arm and whacked Jayden back like a child. casey nodded smiling 'well thats a relief!' she said in a jokey voice. the girls were definitely close that was obvious. Jayden laughed as did bekah. they began to run with casey leading and bekah and Jayden following behind till they were somewhere wide enough for the three of them. Jayden looked at bekah and when bekah looked at her tilting her head sideways asking her what was going on without words. 'stay straight!' she mouthed at her girlfriend wanting for it to remain as private as possible. bekah nodded, she knew that, she knew the rules, they both did. she smiled at Jayden and mouthed 'I love you!' to her because she did, she deep and truly did. Jayden smiled and mouthed it back. 

they began to pick up the pace and soon were close behind casey as they both track and field at school on the team. they were very skilled at running, especially away from people. they ran like that for about 10 minutes until they reached a wider running path so they ran in a line with Jayden in the middle. 'so what do you two girls do for fun?'  casey asked looking at them. Jayden and bekah shared a look and burst out laughing. 'umm not sure there ADA appropriate!' Jayden said laughing, casey sent the girl a look. 'and were running so it doesn't count now spill!' casey said laughing they were getting out of that that easily. she wasnt just prosecuting him she was going to be in jaydens like for the foreseeable future given the friendship between casey and liv and the fact they worked together. 

Jayden and bekah shared a look, bekah looked her up and down knowing what they definitely weren't saying what they did for fun sometimes. 'umm we go to parties and you know get drunk and make bad decisions like getting a tattoo!' Jayden began looking at bekah and smirking at the last part of her unfinished sentence. 'hey piss off you love it!' bekah interrupted knowing perfectly well Jayden loved it. 'okay okay sorry beks yours is really cute but some of the others that other people have gotten have been um very unique, like when Ricky got that mermaid on the back god the bulling for that was so funny, what else do we do bekah?' she continued finishing with a question knowing they did other stuff other than gay stuff but she just couldn't think of it. 'is Ricky a guy?' cake asked laughing at what was coming out of Jaydens mouth. 'yep he thought it was such a good idea when we were on x and now no girls will get with him!' bekah said laughing not realising what she had just spilled. Jayden looked at her with wide eyes and whacked her on the arm again. 

'Rebekah bro stop can you please try and keep some of our secrets!' Jayden said. bekah looked at her confused and covered her mouth. 'wait shit what did I say?' she said looking at her worried. 'just think before you speak beks I love you but god do you speak before thinking!' Jayden said looking at her girlfriend shaking her head. 'hold on backtrack you did drugs?' casey asked concerned for the two kids, messing around with drugs was risky especially with ecstasy. 'only a couple of times, we decided x wasnt our speed so to speak!' bekah said smirking slightly at her own little drug joke, it made Jayden chuckle slightly rolling her eyes at the girl. 'everyone does drugs in high school casey dont worry about it we only did x like twice and coke once just to you know try it out because who wouldnt and weed every once in a while for you know a trip!' Jayden explained stating how neither her or bekah didn't have drug issues. casey looked at them in a slightly disbelieving way but nodded excepting the answer, they were after all basically adults and nothing she said would stop them anyway. she made a mental note to keep an eye on the girl though, she was going to be having to deal with some difficult emotions when this all went to trial and she didn't want her to do anything stupid.