part 19

Jayden woke up to the sound of her alarm going off. she groaned and turned it off nudging bekah to wake her up. bekah groaned swell but she turned over smiling when she saw her girlfriends face. she kissed her softly before rolling out of bed crawling over Jayden and walking over to the clothes that they had put away the night before. she grabbed underwear from the draw and took off her pyjamas before pulling the underwear on. she grabbed the jeans she had had on the night before and pulled them on before going through jaydens tops finding a vest that she knew Jayden didnt wear anyway and putting it on, she grabbed some socks and pulled them on stumbling but luckily avoiding coming crashing down to the floor. she put her hoodie on over the top. Jayden watched her as she went though her draws looking for clothes smiling. how did she get so lucky she wondered. bekah grabbed jaydens deodorant and used it before walking over to her. 'wanna come to the bathroom with me?' she asked not particularly wanting to go on her own. 

Jayden nodded and got out of bed grabbing socks and pulling them on and grabbing the clothes that she had worn the day before as well as the top and underwear that bekah had worn the day before as it wasnt as if they didnt share clothes. they both walked towards the bathroom. bekah smiled when she felt Jayden slip her hand into hers. she looked at Jayden lovingly and they walked into the bathroom which luckily was free and the door was open so there was no risk for awkward encounters. Jayden shut the bathroom door behind them and went into her washrag grabbing out both toothbrushes having always had one for bekah like bekah always had one for Jayden. they tended not to go round to bekahs though, her brother as lovely as he was was well a bit of a drug dealer and his friends were a bit odd. 

she handed one of the toothbrushes to the girl and got out the toothpaste putting a bit on hers and putting some on bekahs. they brushed their teeth while bekah peed and Jayden got out her face wash. as soon as she had brushed her teeth she began to wash her face. once she had done that she peed too whilst bekah washed her face. they both moisturised their faces before bekah put on some light makeup. Jayden put on the concealer to cover the bruises still on her face. bekah had decided she didnt want to do that. it was some what common knowledge that every so often she got the shit kicked out of her by her father anyway so why bother hiding it, everyone probably already knew considering her brother had then put their father in hospital. Jayden however didnt want others to see the damage done to her face. she didnt want them to know she had been in a fight. it made her seem stupid. who gets into fights at school.

bekah finished slightly before Jayden due to doing less because she wasnt bothered about hiding the bruises and she just watched the girl put the makeup on. as soon as she was done Jayden felt bekah come up to her grabbing her hands and kissing her. Jayden moved her hands to bekahs face as bekah put her hands around the girls waist. they stayed kissing for a few minutes until they heard a knock on the door making them jump away from each other. both quickly looked in the mirror and were very glad when they realised it wasnt obvious they had been kissing. Jayden opened the door to see a tired looking liv standing there awkwardly. 'are you girls nearly done I need to shower?' liv asked wanting to have her shower before she talked to Jayden so she could go straight to work after that. Jayden nodded. 'yep were done!' she said avoiding eye contact partly due to the fact they were nearly caught and partly due to the fact she knew Olivia had now seen her have a nightmare and she couldn't take that back. 

both girls walked out of the bathroom and towards jaydens room. Jayden kept her eyes on the ground but bekah smiled at the woman. Olivias smile faltered slightly seeing the damage on bekahs face from the day before but luckily she hid it well enough for bekah to not notice. she went into the bathroom and shut the door. 

the girls went into jaydens room pushing the door too. Jayden went over to the chest of draws and pulled out a turtleneck seeing as she couldn't get away with hiding the hickey on her neck left there by bekah the morning before and evening before that with her hair. the concelear might cover up the strangle marks that had been inflicted when she had gotten into a fight but it was unwilling to cover up the hickey. concelear was not concealing. she took off her pyjama top and pulled on one of her bras. it was one she knew that bekah liked and the smirk that appeared on the girls face solidified that. it was a cute navy blue bra with light blue lace detailing. 

she pulled on a maroon turtle neck and sorted out the neck of it before she grabbed out a knitted wooly cardigan in navy blue that looked nice with the maroon top. she pulled the cardigan on but left it unbuttoned and stood there in just pants trying to decide what else to wear. she took off the socks she had put on and pulled on some tights putting a pair of black fluffy socks over the tights so she could put her boots on. she grabbed out one of her skirts just a plain black slightly short skater style skirt and pulled it on tucking the turtleneck into it. she adjusted it slight and looked at herself in the mirror. she felt bekah come up behind her and wrap her arms around her waist and kiss her neck softly. Jayden turned around and kissed her moving one hand to bekahs face pulling her close. they kept kissing for a few minutes before bekah pulled away panting. Jayden smirked as she let go of bekah and walked over to the mirror to check her hair.