part 30

They made it to thr hospital rather quickly and got out of the car. Casey wrapped an arm around the girls shoulders reassuring her it would be OK. It didn't feel like it would be to jayden. Jayden tried to refuse to get out of the car but casey basically picked her up and put of the car. Casey guided jayden into the er and sat her down while she checked her in and grabbed thr forms to fill out. Then it dawned on her she had to tell liv. Casey sighed and rubbed her forehead thinking about how she would do this. She went and sat down with thr very drained looking girl. Casey got out her phone and looked at jayden. 'Honey can you fill these out while I phone liv?' Casey asked softly. Jayden nodded, this wasn't her first time. She grabbed the pen that casey had given her and began to fill it out wincing slightly at thr pain it caused

Casey took a deep breath and got up and stood a bit away from Jayden so she could still see her but hopefully jayden wouldn't be able to hear her. She phoned up liv but she didn't answer. Next casey phoned elliot who thankfully did answer. 'Hey casey what's up?' He asked assuming it was about a case. 'Hey... elliot are you with liv?' Casey asked in a way that elliot knew was serious. 'Yeah why?' He asked a bit concerned knowing that casey was meant to be witj jayden. 'Can you get me liv?' Casey said with a tone of urgency that put elliot on edge. He stood up and taped liv on the shoulder handing her the phone. Liv said 'yes?' Into the phone not knowing who it was or what it was about. 'Hey... liv umm it's jayden were at the hospital, shes cut herself... its quite bad but she's you know alert and yeah, you should get here though!' Casey said in a jumble not knowing how to phrase it or say it so instead just blurting it all out as quick as possible.

Liv stood up in shock and exclaimed 'shit!' Before grabbing her bag and chucking the phone at elliot before legging it out the squad room and too her car. She drove as quick as she could to the hospital leaving elliot confused and very worried. He asked casey what was going on. Casey sighed. 'Jaydens been cutting herself its bad were we at the er!' Casey revealed knowing liv had left as elliot had the phone back. 'No... oh god is sje OK?' Elliot asked worried. This was his worst nightmare when it came to his kids so he could only imagine how liv and casey were feeling right now. 'I'll let cragen know that liv is at the hospital with jayden and keep me updated ok!' Elliot said to casey who agreed and then hung up having heard Jayden's name called.

She walked back over to jayden and took the forms and put her arm around the girl again as they followed the person to a bay. Jayden sat down on the bed and avoided eye contact when the lady asked her questions refusing to talk. 'Jay can you answer sweetheart?' Casey asked softly holding her hand as jayden looked up at thr woman uncertainly. Jayden shrugged but nodded and looked at the woman properly. 'I'm Doctor grey but you can call me lexie now what's the issue today?' The lady asked. Jayden shrugged looking away again. How was she meant to answer that. 'She's got some cuts on her arms!' Casey said softly realising that jayden wasn't going to answer. Lexies face softened immediately, she nodded at casey. 'Jayden can you show me your arms please?' Lexie asked. Jayden looked up at her fearfully but nodded and pulled her sleeve up to reveal the bandaged arm that blood had already seeped through a bit. Lexie smiled at the girl softly and began to unwrap the bloody bandage. Caseys phone began to vibrate again and she saw it was liv asking where they were.

'Jay sweetheart is it OK if liv come in?' Casey asked knowing that jayden may nit want liv to see this. Jayden looked at her and shrugged. She didn't really care. She knew casey would tell her thr gorey details either way. Casey quickly stuck her head out of the closed curtain and saw liv stood there anxiously waiting. Casey made eye contact and liv basically ran over. Liv went straight to jayden and hugged her holding the girls head close to her chest trying to blink away the tears and hide the look of shock and horror when she saw thr girls arm. It was a sorry sight. It was covered in scars and cuts all or varying ages not to mention the words she could see carved into the girls arms and the rather deep cuts that had obviously been done between the girl coming home from the run and calling her and casey. 'I'm so sorry I didn't pick up honey, I'm so so sorry, I'm so sorry!' Liv rambled refusing to let go of the girl feeling so guilty that jayden had tried to call her but she didn't pick up. Jayden just shrugged.

The doctor spoke softly hoping that jayden would respond. 'One of these needs a few stitches but the others I can glue and use butterfly stitches ok!' Lexie said looking between jayden and the 2 women looking at the girl fearfully. Really lexie needed to chat to the girl alone. Jayden nodded but didn't say anything. 'Before I stitch this one up could I talk to her alone?' Lexie asked thr 2 women softly knowing it would be hard for them to leave her. Casey nodded and took ahold of livs hand and guided her out of the bay. As soon as they were out of the bay and sat down on the chairs they began to chat about the situation.

Back with jayden lexie grabbed out the antiseptic and gauze and began to patch the girl up she also grabbed the skin glue and butterfly stitches out so she could get them done. 'Jayden why did you do this?' Lexie asked softly referring not onkt to this specific incident but to the other scars and cuts aswell. Jayden shrugged. 'Made me feel better!' Jayden said fiddling with her hem. 'About what?' Lexie asked softly looking at the girl. 'My mum used to let her boyfriends do stuff to me but it stopped years ago but it was it bad you know and it made me feel so disgusting and horrible so I would cut myself but it got better over time and then I was r-raped a couple of months ago and it got bad again!' Jayden said shakily not looking at the woman as thst would make it real. Lexie looked at her in surprise. 'Are you safe now?' Lexie asked referring to others hurting her and not herself hurting her. She nodded. 'I moved in with liv and I spend all my time with her snd cssey!' Jayden confirmed. Lexie let out a sigh of relief. 'Let's get this off okay!' Lexie said referring to the girls top. Jayden knew the protocol she had been expecting this. It was another reason she hadn't wanted to come. She slipped off the zippy hoodie and then with lexies help she pulled the long sleeve top she had on off. Lexie gasped slightly seeing thr girls body. She was covered in cigarette scars and belt buckle scars not to mention thr curs thst were intact on both arms. One was significantly worse though so you could tell that she was right handed.

'I have to ask if you wanted to commit suicide?' Lexie asked softly. Jayden shrugged. She didn't think she wanted to die but she couldnt be sure. Sometimes she did think it would be easier. But then she didn't want to leave bekah and well now liv and casey behind. 'I dont want to now!' Jayden said because that was one thing she was certain of. She wasn't sure if she had wanted to die when she had cut herself before. She regretted it now though. That was what mattered wasn't it. Lexie nodded satisfied with that answer and she could tell the girl not only regretted it but she dirnt have very much chance to try again looking at the 2 women with her who seemed very protective.