Chapter Five

"M-meet your parents?"

"Yes, today, you are supposed to meet my parents, and because you ranaway, you delayed the meeting another hour"

"But, I don't want to meet your parents,"

You stammered, tugging your hand away from Xylothax's grip after he forces you out of the car.

"What do they even want with me? And what do you plan on doing with my DNA?"

"Don't worry about my parents, regarding the DNA, it's simple, I want to study it, to understand you better"

"I don't know maybe you can understand me better by getting to know me!" you exclaim. 

"This is your human definition of understanding someone better" he replies calmly.

"Now come in, we can't keep him waiting any longer"

You shook your head in objection at the same moment it starts to rain heavily. 

Xylothax's smirks as you follow him inside the house in complete and utter defeat.

He places his arm around your shoulders forcing you to be closer to him.

"You have nothing to worry about"

°°°

"Nice to meet you... Sir"

Xylothax's father is actually a very scary looking alien.

He has a long neck, and very dark eyes, the only thing he shares with his son is the skin color.

Aliens differ in looks, so it doesn't matter if their children look like them or not.

Their biological structures are very different from humans. 

"You must be (Y/n), you look beautiful as my son has described you"

The way the older alien speaks is very sinister, but he gives you a sincere kind smile.

His voice and smile don't match at all.

You are confused when you sit down at the dinner table and find no sight of Xylothax's mother.

Infront of you are all different types of fruits that Aliens managed to farm on earth once they invaded it.

One bite of those fruits is enough to make a human feel like he is in a dream.

After you sit down and engage in small talk, Xylothax keeps eyeing you, and you can't shake off the feeling that he's planning something.

His mother never makes an appearance, leaving you to wonder if she's simply not present.

Or if there's another reason behind her absence.

During the conversation, you have came to learn that the older alien's name is Malvolith Shenothax.

His name means the patient in their language.

While the last name 'Shenothax' means kind hearted.

Which is ironic considering Xylothax is anything but kind.

In the middle of the conversation, you decide to bring up Xylothax's mother.

"It seems like Mrs. Shenothax is busy"

"Isn't she?" Xylothax snickers, his father's eyes meet his, with a slight nod he continues.

"Actually my father is also my mother, he is  my parents"

You eyes widens in shock upon realizing that Malvolith is an asexual alien.  

They turn into asexual when they don't find someone to have sex with.

Those species of aliens can have children with themselves by using a large tube filled with certain rare plants fluids

"You are stupid for not realizing that sooner" Xylothax mocks you.

Malvolith smiles as he stares at you, making you think that he is going to scold his son for his rude behavior.

"Don't complain about her intelligence when you know that she is a human, poor creatures, they hate hearing the truth"

You tilt your head at Malvolith's insult, raising an eyebrow.

"I have enough intelligence to understand why nobody chose to fuck you, Sir"