Neviana

The tour of the house felt like forever but I'm honestly so grateful I got this host family. This room is absolutely beautiful, even with the ocean view. After this long day, I get ready for bed and finish putting my stuff away. No new messages from family or friends besides our group chat.
Nicolas: How are my girl’s doing right now?
    Zera: Fine now, how about you.
    Nicolas: Scared.
    Zera: I feel that, I can’t believe school starts like tomorrow!
    Nicolas: I’ll see you both tomorrow, we're having dinner now.
Seems like I didn't miss much. I’m actually getting hungry now, I should go eat now. As I open the door I run into this boy. I drop my phone and I just know he is my age because this smell is familiar and not really worn by any older person I know.
“Woah are you okay?” He says.
“Never felt any better.” I muttered as I walked away.
When I look back he has a look of disbelief. Has anyone ever been rude to this boy?
I won't lie, he looked very handsome when I looked up. I wish I caught his name, but probably after me being rude like that I don't think so. I see a note on the table that they've gone out to eat and the only people that are here is just me and him? Well besides the maids too but then who is that boy in this house?
“Well before you rudely walked away from me, I was going to tell you were supposed to ride with me to the restaurant.”
“Who even are you?” I say.
“Let’s go.”
He walks away from me to the door as I follow him. I can just tell we won't get along.