Confession

・・ɞ˚₊‧❝꒦꒷꒰꒱ʚɞ꒰꒱꒷꒦❞‧₊˚ʚ・・

Tags: fluff ⸝⸝ slight angst ⸝⸝ Dumb Buddie ⸝⸝ Fed up Chris

Trigger warnings: N/A

Description: Chris is fed up with his dad and Buck flirting but then denying their feelings, he decides to take matters into his own hands and lock them in his dad's room until they figure it out.

Requested by: N/A

Written by mincatz

Please enjoy <3

・・ɞ˚₊‧❝꒦꒷꒰꒱ʚɞ꒰꒱꒷꒦❞‧₊˚ʚ・・

Chris, a typically easygoing kid, found himself perplexed when he observed his father and Buck engaging in what seemed like flirtatious behaviour. The confusion reached a point where he felt compelled to ask, "Buck, are you and my dad dating?" Buck's response only added to his bewilderment. "No, superman, we're just best friends," he said with a slight blush colouring his cheeks. Chris sought clarification from his father after Buck left, but received the same response.

For four months, Eddie and Buck continued their flirtatious behaviour until Chris reached his breaking point. He devised a plan to bring his dad and Buck together. Chris considered Buck his second father, so it seemed reasonable to unite them. After considering several ideas, he chose to lock them both in his dad's room, hoping that it would prompt them to confess their feelings. He persuaded his dad to invite Buck over for dinner and then put his plan into action.

Things were going well until the flirting started, which was driving Chris crazy. He had enough and put his plan into action. He told them he was going to use the bathroom, but instead, he snuck into his dad's room, opened the window, slightly messed up the room, and placed a note on his dad's bed saying, 'Hurry up and confess already! - Love Chris.' He rushed back into the living/dining area as fast as his crutches could take him and exclaimed, "Dad, Buck, I heard something in your room!" His face contorted into a scared expression. Both adults immediately went into protective mode and rushed to Eddie's bedroom and saw the mess. Meanwhile, Chris quietly closed the door and placed a chair under the door handle so they couldn't escape.

Buck and Eddie turned towards the door as they heard Chris giggle menacingly As they turned quickly towards the door, the eerie sound of Chris's menacing giggle echoed through the room, sending chills down their spines. "Good luck!" Chris' words rang out, filled with a hint of mischief. In a rush of urgency, Buck lunged for the door, desperately trying to jiggle the handle, but it remained stubbornly locked. "Chris, open this door right now!" Eddie's voice boomed as he joined Buck in their attempts to pry the door open. "No! There's a note on your bed, read it!" Chris hollered before disappearing into his room, leaving them bewildered in the bedroom.

Muttering Spanish words under his breath, Eddie made his way over to the bed and noticed a neatly folded note resting on the sheets. With a sense of curiosity, he carefully opened it to reveal a message from Chris, urging him to confess. Taken aback, Eddie let out a frustrated huff. 'Confess? There's nothing to confess, Chris,' he thought to himself. He eagerly showed the note to Buck, who couldn't help but nervously chuckle upon reading it. "I may have given in to temptation and eaten the last half of that chocolate bar that I knew you were saving," the blond mumbled shyly, fiddling with his fingers and avoiding direct eye contact with Eddie. "Come on, man, really?" the slightly shorter man sighed as he collapsed wearily onto his soft bedsheets. Buck sincerely apologised, promising to make it up to him by buying a new, even better chocolate bar. Eddie eventually relented, feeling a mixture of amusement and annoyance as Buck's persistent apologies started to give him a mild headache.