That was OMG!!

~Javion

Omg her lips were so soft and plump on some real shit when I kissed her I fell in love... Shidd when I saw her cute ass I knew I was but this kiss just mad me fall in love with her even more and I wanted her right then and there so I just went with my gut and pushed her down on the couch I rubbed my hands down her frame to that fat ass I kissed and sucked on her neck and she let a soft moan escape her lips making me hard;)she ran her fingers through my hair and started tugging at my shirt I helped her get it off and spent no time taking off hers revealing her breast they weren't big and they weren't small either they were the right size I nibbled and licke around her nipples she now can't control her moan I removed her tights and panties and went to work I slowly swirled my long toungue around her clit making her body buck over me "oh yesss!!" She said putting her hand on my hand on my head guiding me to all her 'special' places and I finally hit it and she hit a mf mariah carey note!!making me chuckle a bit I started sucking on her clit making her legs shake violently her moans filling the room her yanking at my hair "j-javion I'm going to cummmm" I kept going and like 2 minutes later all her sweet juices squirted on my face I licked up her juices and I swere her ass tasted like honey....how she do that? I looked up at her beautiful face her out of breath and sweating she looked at me and smiled showing off her pearly white teeth I pulled my pants down and went inside her slowly giving her time to adjust to my size she pulled me close to her soon as I slid in she gasp and whispered in my ear "fuck me javion" I looked and said "I got u ma I promise " pecked her lips one more time and slid in and out her she screamed my name in ectacy and I didn't 'fuck' her I ....made love to her I never really made love to a girl but Aaliyah was different she had a nigga feeling some type of way about her and all night we made love when she told me I was her first I wasn't suprised at all we reached our climax and I made sure I pulled out all 7 times and we cuddled until we fell asleep I'm Eachothers arms I love her man...