Who the fuck...

Ok before I speak,IM LIKE BABY HOW DOOOOINNNGGG Lol.

Fetty WAP's " Jugg with me" is now able to be downloaded its my favv song besides August Alsina's " Why I do it" ft. Lil Wayne (2 of the sexiest N.O. niggas alive:P <3 )

Fetty wap Lil fine ass<3
My Lil one eyed zoo wap lmfao

But last chapter was how everybody got there nails done, aren't they just perty?

But this is the chapter that the drama is going to be held in >.< >.<

But let me stop texting\talking and give y'all this chappie

Enjoy:-)

Peace.Love.Lolo

Aaliyah

Me and the girls were walking in the mall on our way out looking Fleek asf and Vonna just HAD

To wear these pumps she bought out the store the same one's she bought just last week only they were black and these were hot pink.

We were almost to the door when a girl tapped my shoulder.

I turned to her and instantly got bad vibes from her

"Ummm...hi"

I said to her with a questioning smile

"Yea I didn't come to make small talk with you ok I just came here to tell you stay away from what's mine"

Who the fuck...

"Excuse me but I don't believe that I have a damn thing that belongs to you so for you to come at me sideways is bogus asf how in the hell do you even know me?"

"Bitch Javion is mine! I seen him at your house so don't even try to deny it hoe!and tell him same place same time whenever he wants to fuck up my walk again"

I know this bitch didn't.By now I was all the way pissed off but I wouldn't give This basic as bitch the satisfaction.

I chuckled before saying

"Yeah,Well bitch when you meet him at the 'Same place Same time' tell him to eat ya pussy like he just did mine this morning, Tell him to do that Lil thing with his tongue its feels delightful"

Her face that held that stupid as grin on her face instantly turned into a frown

I smiled sweetly at her before strutting away

Oh his ass got some explaining to do.