Girl time!!

Aaliyah

12:00a.m.

Today is Saturday and I wanna go out with the girls maybe get our nails done or something.

__________

"What's popping pimpin'"

I yelled through the face time call with Vonna and Jalynn.

"Wus hannin' woe?"
Vonna said in the N.O. accent being goofy.

"Hey snugga"

Jalynn said in that sweet Lil voice of hers.

"I was just calling to tell you guys that we need a girls day we haven't had one one in a gizzlion years." I dramatically said

"Oooo yea we need one got some shit to tell y'all!"

Vonna said with a grin and I knew it had something to do with David big head ass

"You got some cutty last night?"

I teased with a laugh and Jalynn joining in but Vonna start blushing...

"Girl! You gave up the cookie!?"

I semi yelled but covered my mouth when Javion moved a little in his sleep."

"No! But he did lick the cookie clean." She said with a blush turning her cheeks red.

"Yasssss bishhhhh!! You go girl!"

Jalynn yelled throwing her head back

I giggled at the two then looked at the cable box realizing we been on face time for a while now and needed to get ready for our lil date.

"Bitch you know you giving details righ'?"

I said shifting in my seat making javion grab my foot and throw it.

I kissed my teeth and focused back on my girls

"Yea but we need to start getting ready."

Vonna said

"Yea I'll see y'all in lets say...2 hours?"

"Yea that's fine boo"

Jalynn said with a nod making her soft curls fall forward.

We hung up and I looked a Javion who had one arm over his eyes and his hand in his basketball shorts,I decided to be annoying.

So I climed on top of him.

"Babbbyyyy"

I sang in his ear prying his hand away from his face

"Aaliyah, why in the all hell of man kind do you insist on fucking with me?"

He said grabbing my thighs making me fall.

I giggled and got up

I starting kissing his neck his neck making my way to his jawline and finally his perfect plump lips I kissed them softly climbing back on top of him.

I pulled away to see him looking at me blankly.

"Aaliyah I love you"
He said putting his large hands on my legs

"I love you to sweetie"

I told him with a smile and kissing him again letting him deepen it he bit my lip asking for a entrance I let him in letting his tongue explore my mouth.

__

After me and Javions little love making session I got in the shower I'm going to have to be a couple minutes late.