𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝: 𝚒 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚔𝚢 𝚍𝚒𝚟𝚎?

𝘾𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙄'𝙢 𝙖 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝙩𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙠𝙞𝙙𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙡𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩

𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙡𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Olive paced the floor of the Amtravk train as she whispered to herself the prophecy Percy had told her. She really hated sitting still for long periods of time, blame the Demi-god ADHD for that one, and they had been on the train for nearly two whole days. So she was attempting to distract herself.

She couldn't get her mind off of the prophecy. The more she whispered the words to herself the more they became confusing to her and yes she was smart enough to know nobody should really try and attempt to pick apart a prophecy because it really doesn't help in the way you'd think it would.

none of the words really screamed 'hades'. Now she will admit that her father was a very petty man at times, she had to get it from somewhere, but to work with a halfblood just to steal Zeus's master bolt in a attempt to start a war for power and increase his dead army after so many years of keeping to himself, it just didn't make sense.

Allison on the other hand was living her best life. She was filing her nails as she gave olive the run down on the out side worlds drama along with trending movies, shows and music. That had started when olive had made a comment to the girl that she hadn't listened to any new music since that one time she went into the Apollo cabins for inspections and heard it playing on their record player.

"Taylor Swift is like one of the top pop artist at the moment" Allison said as she leaned back in her seat smiling at the daughter of hades who looked up with raised eyebrows

"Why? What makes her so great amongst others?" Olive muttered as she finally gave in and stopped stress pacing and sat down next to Allison looking across from her where annabeth, Grover and Percy were all spread out sleeping. Grover was snoring. Percy was drooling. Annabeth was just sleeping peacefully

"Well she's released so many albums. She's on her eleventh album at the ripe age of thirty four. She was originally just a small country singer" olive perked up a bit hearing that this 'Taylor Swift' lady used to be a country singer. Allison smirked knowing that was the easiest way to hook olive on a conversation that usually wouldn't interest her.

Allison had noticed that as she rambled on about beauty products or the cute clothes she used to have before her death, olive would just nod along with a look on her face that showed she was listening because Allison wanted someone to listen but she really wasn't interested. So Allison mentions something that does interest olive and it gets her to be a bit more enthusiastic.