Episode 2-One Wrong Turn on Bourbon

It's night time Hope and Faith are in their room...

Hope and Faith are laying on Hope's bed, listening to music through their earphones.

Then they both remember the last time they saw their father. It was back when Hope and Faith were nine.

Flashback:

Hope and Faith walk into their room. Music played in a speaker. Hope locks the door. Faith takes her anti-magic bracelet off and Hope gives her hers. Faith sets them on the dresser. Hope makes a salt circle. Faith sets a bowl in the middle and Hope steps up beside Faith. Faith sits down on her knees with Hope. They both snap their fingers which lit the candles they placed on the ground. Hope puts a dead flower in the bowl and moves it around in a circle in the bowl.

"Demitte moi, demitte moi." Hope and Faith chant in unison.

Once they arrive in Russia, they see bodies and blood everywhere and their father standing in the middle of the room having just killed someone.

"Dad!" Hope and Faith called out in unison.

Klaus turns around, he's covered in blood from head to toe and holding a heart in his hand. He was shocked to see his daughters standing there.

"Get out!" Klaus shouted

Hope and Faith get startled as they snapped their fingers and they were back in their room.

End of Flashback.

Hope had just shut her eyes and Faith opens her eyes as she lays her head on Hope's shoulder as she closes her eyes again when the pedals of the daises next to her start to fall.

Hope and Faith turn to see the flowers on Hope's night stand wilt and die.

Hope and Faith smile at each other.

With that, Hope and Faith take off running together down the hallways of the compound.

Klaus quickly vamp speeds away as soon as Hope and Faith run into the room.

"Dad?" Hope said

She and Faith look at Freya, who gives them a apologetic look on her face. Hope and Faith sigh and roll their eyes.

Hope and Faith were in their room, still in their pajamas and about to change when they see a familiar face outside their window. It was Hope's crush Roman.

"Marshall twins." Roman said

Hope and Faith are shocked as Hope opens the window door and says. "Um... Roman. You're at our home."

"Yeah. I-I needed to talk to you girls, so, uh..." Roman said

"Oh." Hope said

"Um, how do you know where we live?" Faith asked

"Oh. Well, Saltzman's got parent contacts in his file cabinet. Which is where he keeps his emergency bourbon, so I'm intimately familiar." Roman said

"Oh." Hope said as she chuckles nervously.

"Can I come in?" Roman asked

"Mm-hmm." Hope and Faith in unison.

"You know I'm a vampire, right?" Roman asked

Hope nods as she says. "Mm-hmm."

"So I, uh... kind of need you girls to say it out loud." Roman said

"Oh. Right. Yeah." Hope said

"Come in." Hope and Faith said as they move out of the way.

Roman walks in, looks at them and says. "Cute jammies."