Kazekage Rescue Mission [3]

As Takashi and Itachi went on a full fledge fight, team Kakashi went into hiding, preparing themselves to support Takashi. Every time Itachi uses his Genjutsu, the summoned spirit around Takashi would wake him up using it's claws. 

As Chiyo would commented, Takashi is the perfect bait to fight a Sharingan user, especially with his body being hard to kill and having such a vengeful spirit as his 'guardian'. Takashi seems to had a hard time fighting Itachi, but even if the other tried, going into the fight seem almost impossible. 

"Takashi is trying to create a chance, but it seems like he's struggling more than he expected." Kakashi observes from great distance. 

"Because he's not using his full power, why?" Sakura gently ask, though it sounds like she knew already the answer, she just hope what she got in mind isn't correct. 

"Sasuke. He doesn't want to kill him because of Sasuke." Naruto simply answered. 

"Well, that's rather foolish isn't it?" Chiyo hummed. "Even if it's noble, it's foolish." She added.

"Ţ̣̠̹a̢͙̤̾́k̴͔̙̑_̮̲̪͉ͣ͒̾̀̚̕͜a̬̪͎̗̘̼̟͍̤̿̚͠ṩ̷̷̸̡̖̠̠͈̱̙͖̅̔͒͗͞͞ḣ̞͇̫͚̼̇͊͂̈́ͧͥ̑̀i̵̷̛͔͕̤͔̰͎̗̱͊̃́͂̈́̍ͧ̿̅̆̃͜͟͜͡ͅ.̴̸̵̨̧̡̺̹̘̳̞̗̲̤͔ͮͫͮͫ̈́͌͗̍̄͆̆̾̀ͤͯ̒ͥ̐̒ͮ̌̓̐͢͞ .̧̛̹̮͇͉̲͗̈̆̚̕͟͟͞ .̵̷̩̬̘̤̬̟͎͖̪̺̻͍̱̗̼̥̻̔ͯ͗̀̀̔̑̅ͫͮͬͤ͛̔̑͟͝͝͠͞ " " The unnerving spirit of Takeo whispers. 

"H̷̵̴̡̙̰̠͙͇̘̺͖͖̩̹͕ͨ͗ͤ̾̿̅̅͛͛̐̅̾ͯͩ̓̚̚͘͞͡͞ͅę̴̢̛̜͙̰̣̻̠͓̤̬̺̘̬̬ͨ͆ͪ͌ͯ͗̏͛ͥ̓̄ͦͬ͂͘͟͟͜͢'̶̧̨̛͎̪̤͚̼̫̞̦͍͎̫̲̲̩̰͚̭̘͙̮͕̓ͤ͌̒̆̎́̿̾ͤ̀ͬ̾̈͐̽ͩ̄͟͞s̴̵̴̴̩̲̜ͯ͗̊͂͒͋̇͗ͫ̀̿̾̈́̽ͣ͠.̶̷̨̧̛̛̮̖̖͇̝̟̻̘̙̯̳̱̮̌ͦ͛ͨ̉̀̆́̃̂́͊ͪ̏̀͘͢͟͝ ._̭̰̥̥̯̤͉̓ͨ̋͊ͨ́͗ͪ̀͐̈́ͫ́ͭͧ̒ͤ̕͢ .̩̲̬̳͕͙̩̞̲͔͔̬̮̹̻̪̺ͧ̾̾͊͗͑ͯ̈̒̊̀ͯ̓̆̍ͮ́̉͂̇ͨ͘͜͢͠͡͝ͅͅ ḧ̷̦̦̼͎͖̉͛̈ͫ̅͑e̢̧̛̛̟̼̯̤̪̪̘̩͕̳͖̬̣̠̞ͪ̓́ͥ͊̀̑̈̈̔̏̈́ͬͮͧ́̃̍͐́́ͮ̌̎ͯ͢͡ͅ'̶̧̺̝̫͕͔̯͔̣̣̻̗̝͓̘͍̝̖͍̈̆ͣ̋͛ͪ̅ͣ̓̋̀̾ͣ̀̈́ͤ̄̊̆ͪ̃ͤ͊͟͠͞ŝ͎̰̩̰͖̫͍̀͐ͬ̽́̍̉̈̽̒̚ si̴̧̨̫̭͉͎͉̗͕̩̱͗͌̑̔̇ͥ̀̂̍͒ç̨͖͎̲̫̻̮̰̤̟̮̫̥̩͍̰̑̍ͯ̏̋͜ͅk̮ͦ̔͠_̴̷̨̛͈̦̜̱̯̈́̀͛ͭ͋̂ͧ̂̎́͒͑̐ͩ̕͠͡͡.̸͉̈ͥ"͖̹̭̫͓̖̮̤̞̼͎̳̣͈̬̠̝͕̦̽̍̄̅̀̀̽̽̌ͨ̈̈́̽͋ͮ͊ͭ̆ͮ̈ͪ̕͜͢͠͞"   The spirit creepily chuckles, attaining Takashi's attention.

"Darn it, even in your ill condition, you're giving me such a hard time." Takashi grunted, surprising Itachi. 

"I have to say the same goes for you." Itachi tried to smile, but Takashi did indeed take him by surprise. "I am not able to use my Mangekyō Sharingan for the time being. . . I'd hate to admit it, but I think you know exactly why." 

"Ḫ̴̢̛͚̮̻̳͒͗̀̍̎̔ͬͨ͗͡ẽ̡̹͓̹̝̄ͩ s̵̷̛̜͓̤͍̖̟ͯͤ̓̎͐́ͭͧḩ̸̟͍̖̦̹̹ͪ́̏͑ͪ͋̑̓̓̽ͫ͠o̳̜_̴̸̡̢̧̡̛͖̹͔̤͕̣̟̣̺͑̊̐͋͐́̿̅ͮͧ̐̾̍ͩ͋̀̄̒͠͡ų̻̥̮̭̻̼̔͂̀ͩ̓ͯͩ̉͆̽̇̚͡͝l̶̴̡̨̨̫̖̘̠̥͕̺̪̮̩̪̜̖̩̖̊ͥ͒̂̏̃ͣ͑͆͂̓̑͂̈ͭ̑͌̎ͬ́ͪ͘͘͜͞ḋ̵̴̷̨̯͍͖̦̩̠̝̲̻͕̯̜͓ͩ͗̇̈́̎ͮ̍̏̈̋̇ͯͥ́͋ͯͬ̽́̑̒͢͡ b̶̢̛͖͎̣̔̍͂̓͜͡e̡̤̘̣̭̖̲̐̍͊_̶̧̡̲̗͖̰̖͓̳̆̐͑ͥ͗̂́ͯ͞ r̷̛̯̦͍̗̮͇̪̆̇̀̏ͣ͑ͨ̂͘ḙ̵̸̣̱̲̪͔̫͓͋ͯ͒̂̔ͯ͆́́͊̍̕͘͟͞͝a̧̛̤ͨͣ͊ͅd́_̴̵̡̭͇̩͉͖͍̙̠̯̟̫͈̑̈ͧͭ͂ͮͬͥͪ̐ͧ͞ỳ̷̶̪̟̹̪͆́̈̏͊͝ ţ̶̡̥̻͚̙̣̫̜̜͖͇͔͕̣̥̮̞̪̼͓͉͌͛̒͆ͪͪ̔̀̓̽ͨ̎͊́ͨ͑̚͜͞͞ͅo̶̷̵͍̞̘̮̘͊̒͑́ͬͫ̀̂ͩ̔̀̑͊́͜͟͡ ģ̴̥̜̰͍̹̻̮͍ͥ̊̿̂̔ͮ̒̔̂̎͞͠͡͞ͅͅr̴̝̟̮̤̙̳͉͇̘̤̼̮̀̽̐͆͆ͨͣ̋̄̇̔̓ͫ͗͆̐ͩ͗͐̑ͪ̓̑͛̆͘͘͘͢͡ĕ͚͎̝̲̗̝̰͍̙̬̖͆ͫ̿ͬ̂͢͝e̢̨̡̧̦͔̫͓̭͓͎̲̣̼͈̟̣͓̊̅͛͊ͪ̿́ͯ̊̅̓̚͟͝t̲͎ d̵̼͕͙͖̮̦̘ͩ̑̏̋́ͤ̆̈́́͆̎ͧ̓̾͊̂ͫͅe̶̷̛͕̱̲͉̪̘͈͔̖͉̺̯͇͍̹̾̓̉̒̐ͧͥ̋͒ͬ͒̇ͪ̌ͪ̊̐̐̕̕͟͜ă̩̪̺̙͂ͥ̊ͨͣt̖̘̣͉̳͂̑͌̑ͫ͋͋ͯ̿̂̄͜͝͡ͅh̨̢̡͚͔͕̳̯̮͍͈͎͍̾̔̐ͩ̌ͬ͌̀̏.̷̧̢̣͚̳̥̼͓̰̪̙̟͕̥͐͌̓ͧ͒ͯ̇̆͆͊̋̅͜͞͞͠"