Chapter 7: Clearing up the Problem!

-No One's P.O.V-

Right now, Hitori "Bocchi" Gotoh, Kita Ikuyo, and you finally arrived at the Shimokitazawa Station.

Kita: Oh, you work at Shimokitazawa...

Kita says with a frown on her facing as if she's been her before.

Hitori: Y-You've been?

Kita: That band I used to be in was part of the scene here. The members lived in the area too...

Hitori: R-Really?

That's when you spoke up about the situation once you observed the conversation in silent.

(Y/N): Huh, Kita seems a little familiar with this whole thing.

Hitori: Y-You think so, (Y/N)?

(Y/N): *Nods* Judging by her tone, there was hint of anxiety in her...

Hitori stayed silent after hearing your answer until she intenally said....

Hitori: You take things from here...

(Y/N): Huh?

You looked back and see Hitori hiding behind Kita, which confused her.

Kita: G-Gotoh! How will you lead the way from behind?

Hitori: Pardon me, I'm still not accustomed to this town... (Y/N), you have to know where Starry is...!

(Y/N): *Sighs in Annoyance* Oh you... Fine, I'll try my best. I think it's gotta be straight...

You instructed Hitori on where to go since she can only see and hear you while others do not.

Kita: Where are you taking me anyways...?

Hitori: The club's called Starry. Nijika and Ryo should already be-

Hitori then gets cut off by Kita stopping her tracks and received a bump onto her bag.

(Y/N): Hm?

Kita: Hey, let's call this off.

Hitori: *Confused* Eh? How come?

Kita then grabbed Hitori by her facial cheeks and looked at her with an anxious look on her face.

Kita: Sorry, I can't say why but that's the one place I can't go! And don't mention that I was ever h-

And speaking of the devil, we see a familiar yellow-haird girl coming in while carrying energy drinks in her arms.

Nijika: Bocchi!

Kita: Gah!

Nijika: You said that you brought the member, right? I bought those energy drinks you asked for!

Niijika then stops in her tracks and gasped in shock upon seeing Kita.

Nijika: The runaway guitarist!

Kita slowly turns around with a face that tells "I'm doomed!" whille Hitori look confused.

Hitori: Runaway...guitarist?

(Y/N): *Sighs* I knew it.

Hitori: You knew, (Y/N)?

(Y/N): I had my suspicions about Kita when she mentioned that she lied about getting into the band by her "Senpai" that she admired, and then ran off. So yeah, Kita has got to be part of the Kesssoku Band.