Prologue

Sometime in humanity's future, 10 gods appear to them.
"We are god, and your happenings have bored us." 10 figures proclaiming to be the creator appear to the eyes of all humanity. They could not touch them, they could only see, and hear, and understand that these were God.
"Mana, we will add a new rule to your world. Try your best to control it, because it is more than a force of nature, its a gift from God."

Mana from within Earth has greatly altered the landscape with kilometers of land rising up to the sky, massive rivers running through major continents splitting countries in half, and portions of countries splitting away turning into island. The mana from within the Earth mutated the human population, giving them powers beyond comprehension, supercharging their bodies, and giving rise to new technologically. Mana came with something new within the human body, a new organ, right behind the heart. It allowed people to take mana in through their skins to process it in their bodies, they could strengthen their bodies, they could release high concentrations of mana to harm others, and they could turn mana into magical power to use abilities and powers which were also given to them by god.

Ennet lives in a floating island 3 kilometers above the Pacific ocean, this gave the island its name, Pacifica. The island is about the size of Taiwan, and floats above the waters between Japan and Philippines. He's lived here his whole life.