chapter 17 ( VIVAAH )

Maids and Sitara helping Nadhya to get ready. Sitara was smiling warmly at Nadhya while both friends has tears in their eyes.

Sitara hugged Nadhya. Nadhya hugged her back. "Areh aap inta kyu dukhi ho rehi hai jaldi hi aap bhi vahi hongi hamare saath" Nadhya said while wiping her tears.

(Why are crying so much , soon you'll be there too)

Mayawati entered in "itni pyaari lag rehi hai Mari lado" Mayawati pecked her forehead. Nadhya wiped it. Mayawati was taken back. Nadhya felt bad her younger sister still didn't come to meet her.
(Looking so pretty my dear)

Dadi sa entered in the chamber " kisi ki Nazar na Lage Mari lado ko" dadi sa pecked her head. Nadhya smiled at her.
(Stay protected from evil eye my dear)

Dadi Sa, Sitara , Nadhya's sister in law's and Mayawati took Nadhya to mandap

Dadi Sa, Sitara , Nadhya's sister in law's and Mayawati took Nadhya to mandap. While going to Mandap her heartbeat was increasing by every step taken by her.

"Hey Maa kali, hame Shakti dena, Jo hamare liye ucchit ho vahi karna" Nadhya prayed while closing her eyes.
Nadhya sat besides Rehaan in mandap.
(Oh Goddess Kali, bless me, do whatever is good for me)

Rehaan pov

I was waiting for Nadhya to showed up. I saw her coming in pink lehnga, my heart beat rised from normal pace , my eyes never left her.

"Sultan, bhabhi jaan apke saath hi ayengi ,Sabar kare" Asim chuckled. Rehaan shooted him glare.
( Have some patience sultan,sister in law will be soon with you)

Nadhya took a seat besides me. Pandit ji asked Nadhya to put her hand on mine. Nadhya hesitated for few seconds and then put her hand on mine.

I slowly grabbed her hand. She looked at me with wide eyes through her veil. I can't stop to smile myself. Pandit ji was chanting mantras and my whole attention was at her, my wife , My Begum.

Nadhya was going to take her hand back when she noticed that mantras chanting going to end but I smirked because idea popped up. I grabbed her hands tightly not painfully tight and asked "pandit ji aap yeh mantras matlab Hume samjha sakte hai"
(Pandit ji can you explain the meaning of these mantras.)

Nadhya thought " Hume pta hamara hath apne hath me aur der tak le sake islyi aap aesa kar rehe hai Hume satane k liye".
(I know , you want hold my hand for longer time that's why you are doing this so you can bother me.)

Rehaan smirked looking at Nadhya, when he noticed she was looking at him. He knew she understood his plan.

"Abh Kanya k pita Kanya ka kanyadaan karenge" pandit chanted.
(Bride father will perform kanyadaan ritual)

"Nahi!!!" Nadhya denied, everyone looked at her.
(No!!!)

"Hamara Kanyadaan Bhanudas Bhai Sa karenge" Nadhya announced with all the confidence. I felt proud at my soon to be wife.
(This ritual will be performed by brother Bhanudas)