chapter 2( vaishali's wedding discussions)

Nadhya:Mina are you sure about that?
Mina:jii rajkumari sa I heard dadi sa and rani sa talking about that...
Nadhya:huh??? Does vaishali ready for marriage?
Nadhya:Mina go to everyone and tell them I want to talk to everyone. And everyone means everyone.
Mina bowed and went away.
Nadhya:this is wrong... But first I have to talk to vaishali.

Nadhya went to vaishali kaksh (room).
Nadhya:Ekaant!!!
Every maid bowed and went away..
Nadhya went to vaishali..
Vaishali:jiji why are you here now??? Go, go away to your horse riding and blah blah blah...after all you don't have time. For me.
Nadhya:vaishya hum shama mangte hai..
( I'm sorry)
Vaishali:jiji(sister) Bapu sa arrange my marriage with bhanugarh's king... Rana
Vishnudas singh....
Nadhya:huh are you okay with wedding??
Vaishali:jiji to be honest I want to tell after I meet him... Because know I don't know him..
Nadhya:but vaishuu you are only 17..
Vaishali:but jiji Bapu sa told me this will help our kingdom... Also vishnudas is good for me.
Nadhya nodded little.
Vaishali hugged nadhya.
Vaishali:jiji don't worry I will be okay..
Nadhya break the hug and give her bangle to vaishali.
Nadhya:you always like this.
Vaishali smile brightly..
Nadhya:okay now I need to go somewhere. I'll be back okay.
Vaishali nodded and nadhya went away.

Nadhya went to her kaksh(room) she saw everyone here. She bowed to everyone.
Nadhya:Bapu sa----
Raja Pratap singh:nadhya I know what you gonna say but my decision is final Vaishali will get married to vishnudas. And that's final...
Nadhya:but Bapu sa she is only 17 and how can she manage everything.
Rani mayawati: nadhya we believe Vaishali even if she is 3 years younger than you but still she knows how to manage everything...
Raja pratap singh: nadhya we get marriage proposal directly from raja vishnudas for Vaishali... How can we reject that, this will effect our good relations with bhanugarh...
Bhagwaan singh: nadhya and there is no reason to say know... I know vishnudas he is good king... And there is no reasons to say no.
Nadhya: there is reason bhai sa..
Everyone raise their eyebrows.
Nadhya:Vaishali is balak (child) she is just 17..
Raja pratap singh: bass!!!!!!
Nadhya this is final this marriage gonna happen that's it.. Vaishali also don't have any problem... Why did you??
Nadhya:because Bapu sa this is wrong...
Raja pratap singh: NADHYA!!!!
Bhanudas went to nadhya and take her with him.

Nadhya:bhai sa you know na this is wrong and Bapu sa is not understanding it.
Bhanudas:nadhya I already try to explain them before you do.
But they are still on their decision... Actually
We can't do anything... Because Vaishali also agreed for this.
Nadhya:bhai sa, vaishuuu is immature she doesn't know what is good and what is bad for her...
Bhanudas:I know I went to vaishuu and try to explain that but she said she is ready.
Nadhya:*sigh* I think I should back off for now.. But if something happen then I'll do something..
Bhanudas:and also we have to collect every information about vishnudas...
Nadhya:jii bhai sa... Let him come here.. Then we will plan something..
Bhanudas:yes but for now you have to pretend like you agree for this marriage.
Nadhya:but--
Bhanudas:nadhya I said only pretend.
Nadhya nodded.
Bhanudas smile.
Bhanudas:okay now let's go dadi sa make kheer for us specially.
Nadhya smile..
Nadhya:wowww lets go.

Time skip
Nadhya went to practice talwaar baazi (sword fighting)
Bhanudas and nadhya start sword fighting for practice...
Nadhya:bhai sa aaj mein apko hara dugi.
Bhanudas:dushman ko kam samjhna murakhta hoti hai nadhya.
They talk while sword fighting.
And bhanudas win because nadhya sword fall down...
Nadhya:bhai sa how can you be so perfect...
Bhanudas:you have to understand your enemy's next move to become perfect.
Nadhya:thank you for lesson bhai sa.
Bhanudas smile.
When dasi (maid) come to them.
Dasi:rajkumar sa, rajkumari sa raja sa want you both to be at throne after getting ready..
Bhanudas nodded. Dasi bowed and went away.
Nadhya:why Bapu sa call us??
Bhanudas:let's go.
Nadhya nodded.
Nadhya went to room and get ready

Nadhya look

Nadhya went to throne with mina

Raja pratap singh:today I want to announce that my younger daughter gonna get married to bhanugarh's raja vishnudas...
Everyone becomes happy except nadhya and bhanudas. Nadhya look at bhanudas tensed. Bhanudas nodded little and give nadhya reassuring. Nadhya nodded back.

Raja pratap singh:raja vishnudas left his kingdom few hours ago to reach here...
And I want that raja vishnudas should be treated in best way... There will be no complaints from him or his members.

Vajeer krishandas: don't worry maharaj I already ask everyone to do preparation. There will be no complaints from them.
Raja pratap singh nodded little with smile.

Nadhya:*in mind* Bapu sa I know I'm going against you but I don't let my sister's life ruined for this so called relationship.

Bhanudas:*in mind* chacha sa I know I'm doing wrong by not following your order but vaishali and nadhya are like my real sister. You always take me same as bhagwaan das... So it's my duty too, to save my younger sister's life.

Raja pratap singh:raja vishnudas will be here till than tomorrow morning so I don't want any mistakes.
Bhanudas and nadhya look at each other nodded little.

To be continue....