REVENGE VII: Escape

Klyde Guazon's Point of view

"You okay A.K?" I was still looking from where that named LUFFER ZIKEREU walked at while caressing the part where he slaps me. I'll definitely remember that scumbag's face.

"Where's Aiko?" I asked Knaves without looking at him.

"She said she were just going somewhere" but that time napakunot ang noo ko, that girl is a making her own plan again.

"How about the twins, nakalabas na ba sila?" I told them both a while ago na dalhin na nila si Clydee outside the campus and take him to the nearest hospital for a better recovery.

And also I have this bad feeling that something's might gonna happen if we still stay here longer , as I said earlier we're not familiar with this place and hindi namin alam kung sino ang mga nakakasalubong namin dito, mas mabuti na yung sigurado.

"Yeah they're already outside the campus 15 minutes ago, any minute babalik na din lahat ng access ng surveillance nila so we better get out of here before they found ou--"

*SIREN SOUND

We both looked on each other's eye kasabay ng mahinang pagmumura ni Knaves.

"shitt, we're too late." Knaves cursed. Just like I thought tss.

At least I'm now sure that Clydee is in a safe hands right now, panatag akong makakakilos.

"ATTENTION STUDENTS: Please stay from where you at as all of the gateways are temporary locked for an emergency, someone's disabled all the school surveillance up until of this moment, so if you've seen someone suspicious immediately report it to the SSC office, thank you" as spected, I guess this is not just a typical campus, I was too confident thinking that we're not gonna caught, but I guess I was wrong.

"Knaves look for Aiko and leave" 

"How about you?" facing my back on him I started to walk heading along the same hallway I roamed a while ago. I just bid my waving hands on him telling I can handle myself.

Since I'm  trapped here, maybe i'll gonna watch them all freak out from above and this building's roof is a perfect spot, too bad I didn't bring any snacks mababagot lang ako dun sa taas.

I started to walk upstairs and every room in differents floors I passed by are all locked like it's an outbreak of something or what, I can also hear  the noise from each room here cluelessly wondering what's happening in there school hahaha.

I was about to reach the next floor of this building but then I wasn't prepared when someone pulled my wrist and everything was so fast as I only found my self in the middle of this dark room while someone's hand is covering my mouth hindi nakatakas sakin ang pamilyar na amoy nito as he's so close to me.

"Shhh, stay quiet they're searching at this floor, tss I told you na isama mo si King with you bat ba antigas lagi ng ulo mo" I can see from the darkness how his eyebrows fused while he's catching his breath.

"R-Rhys, w-what are you doing here?" I whisper but then I can only hear him gasping, bat ba hingal na hingal ang lalaking to?

"Shhh, stay quiet they're here" he then again cover my mouth with his hands kasunod na ng mga papalakas na hakbang papalapit samin.

Rhys slowly place his other hand on my head kasabay ng pag-alalay nito  sakin habang papayuko kami. I didn't dare to asked him kung anong ginagawa nya dito't hingal na hingal sya dahil rinig ko na mula rito ang sapalagay ko'y tatlo o apat na tao na naghahanap ng kung sino.

A moment have passed and everything went silent tanging paghahabol lang ni Rhys ang muli kong naririnig as I immediately removed his hands covering my mouth, anlaki laki kaya ng kamay nya.

"Sorry" he said as he supports me to stand again at palihim syang sumilip sa likod ng pintuang tinataguan namin.

"It's all clear" kasunod nun ay ang tuluyan nyang pag bukas ng pintuan kaya nakita ko ang kabuuang itsura nya. Tagaktak na pawis nito at magulo din ang buhok nya but the thing I've noticed is his clothes.

Nakasuot din sya ng tulad kila Knaves kaya nagtaka akong tinignan sya.

"Waitt why are you wearing Rye Academy's uniform? where did you get that? and what are you doing here? did you follow us here Rhys?" sunod-sunod na tanong ko but then he just answered me with his furrowed forehead.

"tskk if King didn't tell me what's your really agenda is. I'm pretty sure you and the others are now on the hands of the that Fallen Angels right now" he said without looking at me.

"What do you mean?" I asked looking at his broad shoulders that is facing on me, tss anlaki-laki kasing tao.

"Do you know who rules here huh?" he then faced me with his serious look placing his both hands on his waist kaya tiningala ko sya kasi hanggang dibdib nya lang ako.

"You're not just in a lion's den A.K, you're in a Devil's den, this school is ruled by the Fallen Angels the gang that we've faced a week ago. You almost get caught"

"And?" I asked still looking at his frustrated look.

"Anong "and"?, A.K do have an idea kung sino ang pinasok nyo dito? It is the gang that almost killed half of the Phantoms last night and I guess any of this days maghamon din sila sa'tin" he's really like my dad with his overacting reaction, I now wonder why did my dad gave him the highest ranking of High Cards kasi ganito sya ka oa.

"I'm not familiar with that Fallen Angles name so fuck them all and seriously? them challenging High Cards? hahaha..."

"... they're just  like making their own nightmares" 

"Where are you going?" nagtatakang tanong nya as I didn't pay him attention dahil pinagpatuluy ko yung naudlot kong pagpunta sa rooftop nitong building na'to. I just shrugged leaving him tweaking his own hair like a freak.

"Ang TIGAS talaga ng ulo, A.K let's get out of here" he then immediately followed me na parang timang na sinasabunutang parin ang sarili nya.

.

.

.

Scud Demetri's Point of view

"SHIT HOW COME DID ALL OF THESE ARE DISABLED?!!" it's the first time I saw Luffer's ranging in anger.

We're all here at the security building na tanging iilan lang ang may access including Dan and Him, someone disabled all the surveillances access almost 30 minutes ago and up until now it's denying the access to retrieve all the footage but then even Dan can't access from it.

It's not just an ordinary person can disable all the security access in that just span of seconds and thinking of that a glimpse of that guy's smile appears on my head that gives me shivers.

"FUCK THISS" we all gasped as Luffer punched the system making us all in silence, we've never seen this kind of Luffer before and he really hates that is someone is tricking him.

"Prime..." we all looked from the door where Reeve enters, one of our Elites. He's holding a record book of something na kadalasan kong nakikita sa guard office.

"...from this record may pumasok at lumabas ng main gate na unexpected personnel around 10:36 am together with this student Aeron Clyde Dela Fuente coming from the infirmary and based from the letter coming from the infirmary he needs to transfer in hospital and so far they are the only personnel na nakapasok ng Southern Rye" Reeve stated as confused look was printed on Zeke's face.

"But we've seen him near the headquarters a while ago, right Kian?" Gray said looking at Kian who's also looking at Luffer for confirmation.

And from here I looked at Zeke wearing nothing emotion on his face.

It's impossible for that guy to shutters Luffers car, if he's with us near the headquarters unless---

" I'm going to kill that filthy shit!" he then immediately leave us here shutting the door with a ranging force making it almost to shatter into pieces. And if he said he will kill he will.

To be continue...

by: lalalans_m