Happy Birthday, Tatum!

The date was June 6th, 2024. Let's see what's happening in Negi Root City today. Tatum Bisrat (Summer! Training Camp! Swimsuit!) can be seen on her computer talking to her girlfriend Mya Harnish (Southern Resort) on Zoom.

Summer! Training Camp! Swimsuit!: So Mya, have you been to any indoor pools or beaches this summer?

Southern Resort: Not yet. Hopefully I will soon. It just hasn't been hot enough for me to go to a beach or the indoor pool.

Summer! Training Camp! Swimsuit!: Yeah, I feel you.

Southern Resort: I was also hoping to do the deed with you in a pool.

Summer! Training Camp! Swimsuit!: Huh?! Don't you think we're too young for that?

Southern Resort: Oh, relax. I was just kidding.

Summer! Training Camp! Swimsuit!: Sure you were...

Southern Resort: Anyways, I called you because I was looking through the module info book, and saw that your birthday is today.

Summer! Training Camp! Swimsuit!: Yeah, it is my birthday. Thanks for remembering. I'm turning 18. God, I can't believe I'm an adult already...

Southern Resort: You know what we should do? We should actually go to an indoor pool together for your birthday.

Summer! Training Camp! Swimsuit!: You know what? I think I would love that.

And so, Tatum and Mya kept talking for a few more minutes until they both had to leave.