Chapter 1 (Adoption)

"Emily Steele please report to the adoption office immediately" miss Lalley demanded through the speakers, I thought I was in trouble when I heard my name but as soon as she said adoption I knew. I was getting out of this shitty dump. YES! FREEDOM FINALLY!

I was greeted at the office by Miss Lalley talking to a 19ish year old. "Emily, I would like you to meet Mr Clifford" I gave a very cheesy smile to him, you know good first impression right?

"Hi Emily, I'm Michael but up can call me whatever you want" he smiled and I must admit his Australian accent was quite awesome.

"Hi Michael" I cheerfully said

"So I just need you to sign some papers and then you're sorted!" Miss Lalley said.

"WAIT!" I shouted. Michael and Miss Lalley turned around in unison

"Yes?" Miss Lalley said

"I need to pack" I weakishly said

"Already done!" Miss Goodwill cheerfully came around the corner. She was always my favourite staff member.

I said goodbye to everyone, Miss Goodwill shed a tear,and I left.

"So Emily tell me about yourself" Michael said with a smile as we walked towards the car

"Well. My name is Emily Steele I don're have a middle name my parents both" I took a deep breath "died" I let out a tear and Michael pulled me into a hug "it's fine Em I'm here" Michael said caringly.

We both got into a black jeep and put the radio on. "I love this song! Turn it up"

"I wish that I could wake up with amnesia"

"And forget about this stupid little things"

"Like the way it felt to fall asleep next to you"

"And the memories I never can escape coz I'm not fine at all"

I sang along. "You're a great singer you know" Michael said.

"Thank you" I think I blushed

As we pulled into a lane I saw hundreds of screaming girls swarming out car.

"What is going on?!" I was scared.

"Okay you know that song you sang along to, that was 5 seconds of summer and I'm in that band." "I'm famous" Michael continued

"I take it these are fans" I shouted trying to get my voice over the screaming girls.

We quickly pulled into a drive in front of a bloody big mansion we jumped out the car pushing through the fans.

"Who is this?"
"Is this your girlfriend?"
"She is really pretty"

Is all I heard.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi readerz

Hope you enjoyed chapter 1.

Can this get 5 votes and maybe a comment.

Love you!

Em xxx

Word count: 437