Chapter 6

Dafuq!!! I got 1k reads guys! That's amazeballs! Thank you so much!

It's been 5 months since Ash was referred home from the hospital. He is now my amazing boyfriend of 5 months as he asked me out the day he left the hospital, Michael now has a beautiful girlfriend called Maisie, apparently he met her in a music store. I don't like to think of them as parents there more like my bestfriends. Then there's breadstick over there, Luke has an halairious girlfriend called Caris, she has deep ocean blue eyes with lushous blonde hair. Calum also has a girlfriend I mean like who wouldn't want to date squishy cheeks over there. Her name is Kat she has dark brown hair but her eyes spook me out as they change colour when her mood changes.

The boys have now released a hit single called 'She's kinda hot' I love it!

"Hey baby girl" Ash curled over and squished me. Literally.
"Hey Ash" soon as I finished my greeting I was nearly pushed off the bed.
"SHIT! ME AND THE BOYS NEED TO GO TO AN INTERVEIW" and with that he wad already dressed.
"See you later babe" Ash pecked my lips and ran out the house with the boys.

Everyones girlfriends haven't moved in yet so I'm lonely. I decide to check twitter you know to see what is going on in the world.

@ ashbae @EmilyClifford kill yourself you don't deserve ash or life.

@fivesause  @EmilyClifford why would Michael wasn't to adopt someone like you.
You're worthless. Haha

Tears threaten to spill and my mixed emotions are on the verge to explode... and so am I.

I run to my bed and yank my suitcase from underneath I rummage through the zipps, and open the bag I see my gray box that I only use for emergencys. I run through the hallways and into the bathroom, lock the door and open my box. Blades. Perfect.

I pull the large blade out and put it to my skin, blood oozes from my skin.
1 cut.
2 cuts.
3 cuts.
4 cuts.
5 cuts.
I finish with 5.

I bandaged them up and pulled my sleeve down. They can't know about this.

I hear the car engine and I quickly run back to my bed and pretend to fall asleep.

I hear footsteps creak up the stairs. I can't quite work out who's footsteps they are. Until I remember.

"EMILY! WHAT IS THIS!"

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

DUNDUNDUNNNNNNN

WHO FOUND OUT? I don't know!

School has been really beating me down lately :( and i'm getting my hair dyed tomorrow.

Love you guys!

Em x