Chapter 3

BEFORE YOU READ! PLEASE READ THE NOTE AT THE END!
Anyway chaps carry on *posh english accent*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emily's POV

I woke up to the ray of light peering through my blinds, and well. Lets just say it wasn't the sunlight that woke me up, it was Ashton tapping and tapping and tapping my shoulder "Emily, babe wake up" I slowly rolled over to Ashton as he smiled and laughed. "Morning rolly polly"

He placed a peck on my forehead.
(AN: incase you don't know rolly polly is a old british kids show I think)

"What time is it?" I moaned

"7:30" he laughed

"WHAT, why wake me so early?!" I dropped my head

"We have to finish recording our new song, it's due to come out in a few days" I cut him off,

"And that's called" I but in,

"Let me finish" he laughed "it's called 'She's Kinda Hot' "

"Nice" I said. Okay now this is just a awkward silence, until Luke finally breaks it.

"BREAKFAST IS READY!" 'Oh thank god' I thought.

"See you down there Em" Ashton ran downstairs

After Ashton belted out of my door just to get breakfast, I sat up and slipped out of bed with a groan and got dressed into some black ripped skinny jeans and my green day merch with a grey jacket over to cover my scars, they can't find out just yet.

How do the boys know my bra size? Ew and ew GROSS! did they measure my boobs while I was asleep?! No they wouldn't do that.

"EM COME ON YOUR FOOD WILL BE COLD" Luke shouted from the bottom of the stair case.

"I'm coming!" I shouted back

I ran down stairs into the kitchen and stood behind the chair while the boys were eating their food.

"Why are you stood behind the chair your food is there" Dad pointed to my food.

"At the orphanage we had to stand before we could eat" I stated.

"I COULD NOT SURVIVE THE TEMPTATION!" Dad immidiatly shouted

"Anyway, in this house you just... STUFF YOUR FACE AND FILL YOUR BOOTS!" Uncle Luke trying to act cool. But completely failing.

"I. Live. With. Idiots" I laughed

After eating my pancakes and bacon, I joined Luke in the living room watching 'how I met your mother' Luke held his arm up motioning for me to lean on him, so I did.

After finishing the dishes dad walked in and sat on the sofa next to me. "Em me and Ash are gonna nip out we will be back in 45 mins to an hour" he said hopping around trying to get his trainers on

"Can I come?" I asked

"Nope, it's a surprise." He winked

"I hate surprisessssss" I moaned

"Hehe, COME ON ASH!" He shouted up the stairs

"Bye Em." Dad said

"Bye babe" Ashton waved

"Bye!"

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

I am so sorry for not updating I will just stand here while........you shoot me........... continuously.... bye world.

Anywayyy...MOVING ON

Yeah the next update will NOT be a chapter because it will be a COMPETITION! KEEP YOUR EYES PEELED LIKE MICHAELS BONYANYA!!!

Love you!

Em x

Word count: 529