25) His Saviour

As the sun began to set on the third day of Jungkook's absence a sense of foreboding settled over Jeon Kingdom. Inside the palace walls

Omega Jimin lay in the bed vulnerable his whole body is warm and heated up. His heat has started today morning and he is in the bed squirming and fussing trying to distract his pain. He is leaking so much pheromone in his room. He just wants Jungkook to come and hold him in his arms his condition worsening with each passing hour.

And Jungkook will be returning tomorrow.

It's his first heat after getting married and mated to Jungkook so he is having more pain and trouble to spend his heat alone.

He wants Jungkook. He wants his husband. His Alpha to come and scent him and hold him.

Meanwhile

Unbeknownst to anyone Soomin's treacherous plot had succeeded.

As Jimin drifted in and out of consciousness a maid approached with a drink her intentions masked by a facade of concern.

With a dazed mind and weakened body, Jimin drank the concoction unaware of the danger lurking within its depths.

Within moments darkness consumed him and he fell unconscious powerless to resist.

Few hours later

When Jimin finally regained consciousness, he found himself in a small, dimly lit hut the air thick with tension and fear.

And standing before him a wicked smile playing on her lips, was Soomin her eyes gleaming with malice.

"Where am I?" Jimin whispered his voice trembling with fear as he surveyed his surroundings.

Soomin's laughter echoed off the walls of the hut, a cruel sound that sent shivers down Jimin's spine.

"You're far from the safety of the palace dear brother's precious omega" she sneered her words dripping with venom.

"Soo-soomin you what's wrong with you?" Jimin became shocked to see her. Soomin smirked shrugging it off.

"Agh" Jimin bit his lip trying not to scream his whole body paining and his mating mark aching to be licked and suck by Jungkook.

Elsewhere

Today is the third day of since Jungkook came to the neighboring Kingdom. And tomorrow he will be returning back to Jeon Kingdom.

His heart is telling him to leave for his kingdom as soon as possible today. He doesn't know but he is feeling so uneasy and want to go to Jimin as soon as possible.

"What are you thinking Jungkook?" Taehyung asked as he tapped on Jungkook's shoulder.

"We need to leave soon Is everything ready hyung?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah....King James has said to have lunch and then we can go back tomorrow" Taehyung said.

Jungkook nodded and touched his mating mark smiling at the feeling the feeling of Jimin's sweet and tender kiss on it when he left. Missing to get drenched in his scent again.

He can't do this anymore. He needs to leave now after having lunch it will be more late. It at least takes 3 hours to reach Jeon Kingdom from here. But if go fast in his horse then he will reach in 1hour.

"Hyung I need to leave I am taking only
2 soldiers with me" Jungkook said taking his coat

"What? Jungkook what do mean?" Taehyung asked with wide eyes

"Tell everyone they can leave tomorrow after lunch and make any excuse to King James about my sudden decision bye I am leaving this to you" Jungkook said smiling.