We have NO idea what we're doing.

<Editors Note: Starfire is based off of Taylor Swift song wise! Not personality wise tho..>

(Starfire POV)

I look outside my balcony. She looks at her paper filled with lyrics. "I can do better." She crumbled up her paper, throwing it away in the trash. She grabs another paper. "Song name...hm..." She thinks for a moment, she looks at the clouds. "Willow.." she gets the idea and writes it down. "Verse one could be...." She thinks more before writing down the first verse.

"I'm like the water when your ship rolled in that night
Rough on the surface but you cut through like a knife
And if it was an open-shut case
I never would've known from that look on your face
Lost in your current like a priceless wine
The more that you say
The less I know
Wherever you stray
I follow
I'm begging for you to take my hand
Wreck my plans
That's my man"

I smile, before Fifi walks up to her. "Hey Star! What you making?" Fifi asks, I look up. "A song." I say smiling, Fifi smiles greatly. "What's the name?" Fifi asks. "It's called Willow." I say smiling.

(Kickin POV)

Me and Hoppy sit at my house. "She rejected you?" Hoppy asks, I nod. "Well I'm sure you'll find someone!" Hoppy says, I sigh. "I guess you're right hoppy.." I say. She thinks for a moment. "Let's go do something?" Hoppy says, I nod. "Yeah. Let's go do something.." I say, she smiling and grabs my hand and drags me along. "Are you two making that song together?" Hoppy asks, I pull out the paper. "I don't know." I say, she nods. "Alright then. We need to do something..." hoppy says, I look at her. "Skateboarding?" I ask.

(Starfire's POV)

"Life was a willow and it bent right to your wind (oh)
Head on the pillow, I could feel you sneaking in
As if you were a mythical thing
Like you were a trophy or a champion ring
And there was one prize I'd cheat to win
The more that you say
The less I know
Wherever you stray
I follow
I'm begging for you to take my hand
Wreck my plans
That's my man
You know that my train could take you home
Anywhere else is hollow
I'm begging for you to take my hand
Wreck my plans
That's my man"

"I love it!" I say smiling. "I knew you would!" Fifi says, we high-five. "We should go to..what was the name of that place again?" Fifi says, I sigh. "Critter village." I say, Fifi nods. "Pleaseee?" Fifi begs, I sigh. I put my paper on my bed. "Fifi. You can go by yourself you know." I say, she wines. "But it's less fun!" Fifi says, I sigh. I put all my stuff away. "I need to get to Progaming." I say, Fifi looks curious. "For what...?" She asks, I sigh. "None of your business." I say, leaving.

I walk up to Progaming's place. "Oh hey Star." Progaming says, putting his book down. "Hey, so we both know we're the smartest people in our group right?" I say, Progaming nods. "Yes? Tho you aren't as smart as me." Progaming says, I chuckle. "Well, I want to have access to the originals." I say, Progaming goes wide eyes. "THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE STAR." Progaming says, I sigh. "I know I just wanna know what life is like for them!" I say, Progaming facepalms. "What's in it for me?" Progaming asks. "You get to meet your original?" I say, he sighs.

"Fine."