MY GYNECOLOGIST(beynika🩻)

Onika POV
That same evening

I followed her down the hall and to the elevator of her penthouse. I stood there in an uncomfortable silence while she gazed at me intimidatingly. She looked me up and down biting her lip, I'm sure she's undressing me with her eyes and thinking of all the different positions she gon put me in.

When the elevator hit her floor I gulped thinking about running to my car, she cleared her throat snapping my out of my thoughts. I didn't even noticed she was waiting on me so I quickly sped up. I was d*mn near running trying to keep up with her tall a**.

We went inside her home and it was pretty nice but I was more worried about will I be able to walk afterwards cus I'm 5 foot nothing and she's 5'8. She'll destroy me!! She was extremely calm and even smirking a little so that gave me all the confirmation I needed to know.

"Relax Onika I don't bite...hard" she took off her shirt.

"Wha-" I spun my head around.

Immediately she towered over me and pushed me into the wall, she gazed at me as my breathing sped up causing her to chuckle cockily. She wrapped her hands around my waist and ensured there was no space left between us.

"You gon be a good girl Onika."

"I-" I looked down at her brick hard dick.

"Or do I need to straighten your fine a** out" she grabbed my throat making me look at her.

She grabbed me by my pants and push me on the bed, she took her pants off so d*mn sexy and licked her lips at me. I guess I gotta be a big girl and take it.

She tossed me in missionary position and pulled my panties off. She placed her hand next to my head to hover over me all I could stare at was her big soft titties hang over me.

"I'm only gon say this once onika do what I say and no running if you disobey me I will handcuff and pull out my whip to teach you a lesson"

I nodded my head with my eyes focused on her.

"Uh uhn words mama" she smirked.

"Ok"

"Good girl now spread your legs for me"

She kissed and sucked my clit like she was starving I was a moaning mess! I didn't know whether to push her head away or closer.

I felt a euphoric sensation between my legs and a chill run up my spine. I arched as her tongue f*cked me like my boyfriend never has. She licked me dry! The head alone had me shaking and on the verge of tears.

My juices were all over her face and my fingers were tangled in her messy curls. When she finished my clit was extra sensitive, before I could pull myself together she slid her long dick inside my entrance.

I threw my head back moaning it seemed like her inches were endless. I looked down at my poor kitty and she was only half way in.

She grabbed my hips positioning me and stroked in and out of me.

"Mm mmmhh" I tried to hide my moans.

"Uh uhn baby I wanna hear them sexy moans"

"Oh f*ckk"

"Why your pussy so good baby"

She whispered in my ear. I filled the room with my loud moans, she sucked, kissed, and bit my neck driving me crazy. Not to mention my legs shaking uncontrollably.

She held my legs opened going deeper.

"Oh f*ckk! Slow down"

That sh*t only made her go faster, I placed my hand on her sexy abs trying to pull a little out of me. She popped my hand then flipped me over.

She pushed my head down and put my a** in the air grabbing my hands. She pulled out her belt and wrapped my wrist together.

"Since you're not being a good girl you're going to get spanking"

I moaned as she let loose on my a** which I'm sure is red. After that she grabbed my hair and slid herself into my wet entrance.

She teased and punished me til I was dripping in cum, next she tossed me back on my back and sucked up all my juices. It was too good I wanted to push her head away but I learned my lesson.

Next she pinned my arms down and slid that python in me and placed her other hand on my waist. She stroked in and out showing me no mercy at all.

After I came three times she blindfolded me and told me to get on my knees. I shoved her whole dick in my mouth without gagging and sucked all my juices off her.

"Good girl"

She pushed my head back and forth while I did all my lil tricks. Her 9 inches felt amazing down my throat the way I was sucking I knew my throat was gon be sore tomorrow.

I swallowed her nut and kept sucking, she cussed under her breath making me go crazy. After I was done she took the blindfold off and gave me a nasty kiss.

"This my pussy now understood?" She grabbed my neck making me look up at her.

"Yes"