The Assistant II

Four days later
Bey's POV

Me and my family were just sitting down for breakfast until there was a knock on the door, Jay answered it cus lord knows I wasn't getting back up. I peaked my head to see who it was and it was that girl from his office. How do she know where we live and why is she so comfortable just dropping by.

"Onika what are you doing here so early?" My husband said

"I just wanted to give you a little gift to show my appreciation I couldn't wait til work" I don't know why the h*ll not it's starts in 30 mins.

"Oh how nice of y-" before he could finish this lady shoved tulips in his face and my husband is terribly allergic.

I rushed to get up and walk towards him poor thing was already choking "omg what did you do" I grabbed my phone to call hospital I don't think he's going to work today.

"I- I am so sorry I didn't know"

"Yea it's fine I'm going to take him to the hospital"

"Oh wait who's going to run the company today"

"Dont worry about it it'll be fine" after the hospital ima leave jay and blue in the house to watch each other and go to the office for him.

"Well I guess I should do it since I caused all this trouble hm" she made a fake disappointment look, I was too busy trying to get this man up off the floor and infront of a fan so he can get some air then she just left.

Onika's POV
Few hours later
Roc nation building

When I arrived at the office the first thing I did was go in jay office to snoop, no one here knew how badly I wanted to be apart of this company even if it means putting my name in certain documents to get my name in meeting and in the industry.

So I wrote a bunch of emails switch my name with that new group and made some phone calls, I was going to come out on top and nobody with get in my wa-

"Ms. Maraj?" Before I could finish that thought the women from earlier was here, why is here?? Oh lordd

"Heyy, what are you doing here" I tried to seem like I was just working on my task...behind his desk

"Oh I'm just filling in for him til he feels better" she smiled so beautifully, i don't know why someone as pretty as she is deal with someone as ugly as he is unless she's in it for the money which I don't blame her.

"Oh cool, you could help me with some work"

"Alright"

After 2 hours of straight work I finally decided to spark up a conversation with the women while we were in the file room "I never really caught your name"

"Oh where are my manners, my name is Beyoncé"

"That's a really pretty name it matches your pretty face"

"Thanks" she laughed a bit

"Um so how are things with you and Mr. Carter"

"Hm?"

"Like tell me about you two, where did you guys meet how long y'all been together cus I see the way you guys kiss you two must really be inlove"

"Well.. I- never mind we're good" she nervously laughed putting her head down

"Nooo you can tell me I won't tell anyone just girl to girl" I put my hands on her arms turning her towards me

"Girl to girl?" She looked up at me "me and jay haven't been seeing eye to eye lately and it's because of he prioritize this business and the fame but I don't care about the fame or any of that I just wanna enjoy my husband and baby and make my craft but he doesn't look at things the way I do"

"I completely understand men don't see the bigger picture, and you are so beautiful and talented I don't even know why you waste your energy on him"

"Thanks" she smiled a little

"You deserve so much better" my hands dropped down to her waist pulling her closer until there was no space between us

"Really?" I just nodded my head then I went in for the kill and pulled her in for the most passionate and intense kiss, I bit and sucked on her lip then slipped my tongue into her mouth fighting for dominance, I pushed her against a wall letting my hands run up her shirt to squeeze her boobs making her moan quietly.

Until someone opened the door and then quickly left she backed away from me and walked out I ran behind her

"Beyoncé wait" I pulled her arm turning her towards me

"That wasn't supposed to happen ima just leave"

"No no no it's alright it could just be our little secret"

"Promise?"

"Promise" she instantly gave me the biggest hug saying thank you then left, I pulled my phone out to text Jay.

:uh not to start anything but if I saw your wife kissing someone else you would want me to tell you right?

Jay🖤: yea?

:well I saw her kissing someone in the file room

Jay🖤: thanks

Jay POV

:B

mybaby🐝: yea?
I'm otw home btw you need anything?

:you kissed someone at work today??

mybaby🐝: no I didn't mean to honestly we were just talking then they just leaned in and kissed me but it's not like that at all I don't even know them like that it was just something that happened and I was going to tell you when I got home so please don't mad

:don't get mad at you cheating on me in my place of work?!?

mybaby🐝: are you one to really talk about cheating?

:you know what I'm tired of having this same argument Giselle yes I made a mistake years ago we talked about it and I apologized millions of times I don't know what else you want me to do you can't say you forgive someone then keep bringing it up every time YOU f*ck up so I'm done with the sympathy manipulation just own up to it like you told me right??

mybaby🐝: you can't tell me when to get over something I don't move on your time and you would've noticed it still hurt me if you i don't know TAKE A DAY OFF TO SPEND TIME WITH YOUR WIFE AND THE BABY SHE PUSHED OUT FOR YOU????

Is that too much to f*cking ask from you Shawn!??

seen

The next morning
I haven't talked to bey since the incident but I could tell she was still mad from the slamming plates and cabinets all morning, she didn't even make me a plate.

"Well alright I'm heading out to work" I kissed blue and stood infront of bey not knowing if I should attempt to kiss her and get beat down or leave and get beat down for not attempting to kiss her even tho she's not going to let me kiss her.

"The f*ck do you want"

"Don't cuss infront of my child, and a kiss..hug..a decent goodbye"

"F*CK YOU"

"Alright" I walked to the door and she followed me cus life too short so I attempted kiss her she just turned her head so I kissed her cheek. On the way to work I couldn't stop thinking about who kissed my wife and it just pissed me off more so I was mad all day.