もののけ | kaiju | monster

Character Profile: Kiyomi Shinomiya

Full Name: Kiyomi Shinomiya

Family Background:
• First daughter of General Isao Shinomiya, head of the Defense Force.
• Daughter of Captain Hikari Shinomiya of the Second Division.
• Younger sibling: Kikoru Shinomiya.

Age: 27

Appearance:
• Hair: Blonde
• Height: 162 cm
• Physique: Slender and toned, radiating strength and agility. Her body is honed for battle, lacking any excess fat.
• Facial Features: Sharp and elegant, with piercing eyes that betray her inner intensity.
• Nickname: "Blade Beauty" - A moniker bestowed upon her by her comrades, highlighting her grace and deadly prowess in combat.

Personality:
• After her mother's passing, Kiyomi adopted a stoic demeanor, burying her emotions to demonstrate her resilience and prowess, particularly in the eyes of her father.
• Driven by a relentless desire to prove herself, she rose through the ranks swiftly, becoming a Captain at just 18 years old.
• Her ambition and determination led her to achieve the rank of Lieutenant General, second only to her father in the Defense Force hierarchy.

Weapon: Spear of Death

Appearance:
• Length: Nearly 10 feet tall, towering over Kiyomi, emphasizing its imposing presence.
• Material: Forged from the remains of Kaiju No. 0, the spear has a metallic sheen that glows faintly in the dark. The shaft is wrapped in black leather for a secure grip, with crimson veins pulsating with kaiju energy.
• Blades: Both ends are adorned with sharp, curved blades. The blades have serrated edges and are etched with runes that glow when activated.
• Core: A small, translucent core at the center containing a fragment of Kaiju No. 0's heart, powering the weapon and enhancing its lethality.

Unique Abilities and Attacks

1. Kaiju Slayer Mode:
• Description: Extends the spear by an additional two feet, with runes glowing bright red, increasing damage and speed.
• Activation Phrase: "Unleash the Kaiju Slayer!"

2. Death Spiral:
• Description: Spins the spear rapidly, creating a whirlwind of blades that can slice through multiple enemies.
• Attack Name: "Whirling Reaper"

3. Piercing Fang:
• Description: Thrusts the spear with incredible force, capable of piercing through the toughest kaiju armor.
• Attack Name: "Rending Strike"

4. Crimson Vortex:
• Description: Channels kaiju energy into the spear, then slams it into the ground, creating a shockwave of red energy.
• Attack Name: "Infernal Shockwave"

5. Dual Destruction:
• Description: Both ends of the spear are engulfed in flames, allowing for a flurry of burning attacks.
• Attack Name: "Blazing Tempest"

6. Eviscerating Storm:
• Description: Leaps into the air and spins the spear overhead, sending out a storm of energy blades.
• Attack Name: "Hail of Ruin"

7. Final Judgment:
• Description: Gathers energy from its core and releases a devastating beam of light.
• Attack Name: "Kaiju's Wrath"

However, beneath her facade of strength and accomplishments, Kiyomi harbors a dark and ominous secret, one that poses a grave threat to humanity's future.