pt 2 of it cus why not

So this I'd to the dairy one let's go
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: June 6th

Dear Dairy, I just talked to Husk! Omg omg omg I'm dying, heheeh! Stop waiting, so here's what happened, I just got home, and Husk is waiting for me!! Yes, ME, out of anyone, it's me!! Hehehe we talked and he was tired, okay so I asked if he was okay because he looked so fucking tired but but it's okay!

Then we were talking about our days, hehe, he was so nice. I love him, but wait, it gets better! HE TOUCH MY ARM!!! He said it was on accident, but still, HE TOUCHED ME, hehehe.

What if he's straight? No, he's not he looks too gay to be straight, but he's too straight to be GAY. Maybe he's bi, he's too gay to be bi, maybe Pan? Yea, he seems to be all around. Ima get sleep now. Goodnight, dairy!

________________ days later__________________

Angle is at work, and husk being nosy wanted to snoop, and the angels room was dark, and the door was cracked, so he went in. He found a box of...

"Hm? Toys?? Why does... ew ew ew ew ugh that's... that's destging," Husk said as he found angels box of used sex toys, and he put the box back into the closet, and he looked under angels pillow,

"Ooo dairy, very shiny and pink, let's see what's inside." Husk talked to himself as he opened it he saw suicide letters from September of 2023.

"Huh suicide letters... oh, it's from a few years ago. Oh well, let's skip some pages, " He told himself, so he skipped pages and saw self death threats and reasons why he wanted to do it. Till he got to January 1st 2025

"These okay, some it's this year. Hm, let's see, " He said and read.

"January 1st 2025, dear dairy, been a while, you might have thought I killed myself well no, and in fact, I'm actually at a hotel for rehab, and it's my first day. I just moved in, and I saw a cute cat guy. He said his name was husker or Husk. I don't know ima call him whiskers because, well... he's a cat, so yeah." He skipped some parts and went to a few days later.

"January 4th, 2025, dear dairy, I'm trying, and val is making my life difficult. Blah blah blah blah, get to a good part damn." He said to himself and skipped a few months.

"March 16th dear dairy, I have fallen.. I've fallen hard. Husk is making me want to live, and it's been a few months I've been clean for ... idk it feels like a long time.." Husk pauses. "He.. likes me.."he said as he skipped to the most recent days

"June 1-12, huh, this gonna be go," He said. As he read, he saw his name, and things about him popped up more and more.

"Dear Dairy, Husk is so cute, he's so nice, I love him -

Dear Dairy, Husk, Husk, Husk,

Dear Dairy, today is the day ima talk to him.. well, try to.. We've been kinda distant... I'm trying to get over him, but him I can't - huh he.. what? Well, just see what he says." He thought and closed the book and put it back into place. He walked to his bar and waited.

A few hours went by, and Angel walked in hands behind his back. He walked up to husk and gave him flowers and a note as he walked off.

"Hm.. uh, thanks." He looked at the flowers and put them in a vace as he read, then note.

"Hey husk.. um, I can't say it to you.. but I like you, and I know it seems a bit much, but I just thought I'd tell you." Husk blushed and put the flowers into the light and walked up to angels room.Husk knocked, and Angel opened the door.

"Yes?" Angel said as he looked down.

"Can we talk?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CLIFF HANGERRRRRRRR HAHAHAH

<33