Part 02

Renee's P.O.V

It's dark out side. 10:56 pm. We're still in Julia's house, well it's only Me, Isabelle, Freddy,Julia (obviously this is her house) and Michael. The others left for a party or just went home. Julia and Freddy are cuddling and watching Netflix on Julia's laptop and Isabelle is watching us play FIFA.

I'm trying to beat Michael's ass in FIFA. Well i play soccer (football as some people call them) physically and in video games as well.

One more goal and I win! Michael keeps biting his lip maybe because he's nervous that might be beaten by a girl. But he looks so fucking hot! Focus Renee you have to beat Michael's ass! And GOAL! YAS I BEAT MICHAEL!

"YAAAAAAS I WIN HAHAHAHA" I scream and jump around as Michael face palms and mumbles "nooooo" Michael's phone starts ringing

Michael's P.O.V

Holy shit I just got beaten on FIFA by a girl! This is unbelievable. Oh my god.

My phone started to ring.

Caller I.D - Cal Pal

"Hey bro!" Calum exclaimed through the phone
"Hey what up?" I asked
"Oh nothing just wanna ask where you are." Calum said
"Why? You never ask where I was. But I'm in Julia's house just chilling and playing video games with her friends" I explained
"Dude Julia's the girl we met at Starbucks right?" Calum asked while completely ignoring my question
"Yes that's Julia, bro I gotta go. I need to play video games" I said annoyingly
"Okay bro. Bye"
I ended the call without even saying bye HAHA I'm so badass

"Who was that?" Renee asked
"Just a friend of mine" I said. Renee just nodded. "Hey I'm gonna get some air outside, maybe I'll skate around too and stay in the park! I'lol be back in a few. Call me if you guys need something" Renee stood up making everyone know that she's leaving. And I grabbed her wrist, she winced a little, my grip wasn't that hard. "Can I come with?" I asked. She smiled and nodded

We started walking up the stairs (we're in the basement remember?) and comfortable silence is around us. As we walked out the door she grabbed her penny board and stepped on it. "So your using your bike? Or you can borrow Isabelle's penny board" she asked and I gave her a 'are you kidding me look' "I'm traumatized remember?" I said "oh shit I forgot I'm sorry!" She said covering her mouth with her tiny hands. "It's fine! So let's go! I guess I'll meet you there since our transportation is different" I said with a chuckle following. "Yeah sure" she said as she speeds down the street. Oh god she's fast.

I really wanna get to know her more. She seems interesting. I wish she isn't one of the girls who pushes people away. She's pretty, funny and well hot! I was never good at talking to girls, she was the only one, well also Julia but u mean like we get along and she's like my long lost twin. My thoughts were taking over me and I forgot I was on a bike on the way to the park and well I missed the park like a few blocks down so I turn around and head back to the park.
"Hey Michael!" Renee shouted. we were the only ones here. "Hey!" As I walk towards her. "Oh and sorry I spaced out while I was biking and I kinda missed the park and I turned back" I rambled. she smiles "it's fine mike. Oh can I call u mike? It's way easier than Michael" she blushed a bit I think it's cute. "Yeah sure" I smiled

"Um race you to the swings?" She asked "SURE" I shouted in excitement. "One.... Two.... Three! RUN!!" She shouted as we ran. She's pretty fast because she plays soccer. And well i only play soccer on video games because physical sports sucks. She arrived the swings first. well duh. did i mention the part when i held her wrist? and she flinched a bit? well happened and its weird. Honestly i know why. I cut my wrist too. i'll just ask her about it when we're close enough. It seemed personal.

"I WIN" she shouted while holding her stomach because of laughing. "Your a soccer player thats why" i giggled. We sat on the swings and enjoyed the quiet night.

"um Michael...." renee said and startled me. i mumbled in response. "you have a band right?" she asked. "yes i have, why?" i asked. "what kind of genre do you play?" she asked. "oh um punk. sometimes pop rock. just those kind. it actually depends on the mood and what song we write" i said "ohhh, just like all time low" she smiled "yeah pretty much, we kinda started the band because of them." i said "oh okay" she smiled.

hours passed and were just here on the swing, enjoying the cold night breeze. the silence between us was comfortable. "hey renee..." i said quietly. she just mumbled in reply. "ummm can i ask you some questions, i seem cool and i wanna know you" i blushed. she smiled "yeah sure"

"um what's your full name?" i asked "Amor Renee Medina" she said shyly. "whats yours?" she asked. "umm Michael Gordon Clifford" i smiled "your name is beautiful by the way" i told her. "thanks, yours too" she blushed.

That night was just full of questions and laughs. Im looking forward to get to know her.