Changing Styles (Parado & Poppy)

Sequel to 'I Have A Question'

Synopsis: Parad wants to try out looking more fem since she realized she's a girl and asks Poppy for some help

-----------------

"Poppy?"

"Hmm? What's up, Parad?"

It was a slow day in CR. Parad and Poppy were the only ones there right now. Everyone else was busy doing other things. Parad decided now was the time to ask something.

"Um... I was wondering if... you could help me explore more styles? I want to change my appearance." Parad said.

It had been a while since everyone had learned Parad felt like a girl instead of a boy. She hadn't done much in the way of changing anything about her appearance. Everyone did use different pronouns for her and all, but that was about it. Parad finally decided she wanted to try out some new styles to look more feminine. And who better to ask than Poppy?

"Sure. Let's have some fun." Poppy agreed easily.

The two ended up in her room. Poppy started looking around her closet for different outfits. Parad watched and waited. She was a little nervous about this. This was the first time she was going out of her comfort zone like this. It was very nerve-wracking.

"What do you think of this?" Poppy pulled out a frilly dress similar in style to her own.

"Too bright." Parad shot it down. "I want something like this color scheme."

"Okay... then..." Poppy went back to digging through her clothes.

Parad didn't know much about what she would want to wear, but she did now she liked the colors she already wore. She didn't want anything bright like Poppy wore. That wasn't her style.

"How about this then?" Poppy pulled out a dark purple dress with some splatters of lighter purple scattered around and a wavy pattern.

Parad stared at the dress. She hesitantly took it. After looking it over for a while, Parad willed for the dress to appear on her. And it did. That was a strange thing about being a bugster was how you changed appearance.

"Aw, you look so cool!" Poppy smiled.

Parad looked into a mirror. She stared at her reflection. It was weird seeing herself in a dress all of a sudden. She did like how the dress looked on her though.

"I like it." Parad stated.

"Then we need good shoes to match and maybe some leggings." Poppy went back to digging around.

She ended up pulling out some black boots and some purple tights. Despite the amount of purple, the colors didn't blend too much together but also didn't look bad combined.

Parad went back to staring at herself in the mirror. She smiled. She really liked it. It was slightly different than her normal style, but it was still quite cute. Would everyone else like it?

She got her answer not long after. Her and Poppy went back out to the room and waited again for anyone to show up. Emu was the first to show up.

His eyes widened slightly at the sight. "You got some new clothes."

"Yeah. Do you like it?" Parad asked nervously.

Emu nodded, offering a smile. "It looks great on you. Do you like it?"

Parad nodded. "I really like it."

"Isn't she so cute?" Poppy hugged Parad from the side.

Parad went bright red at the comment. Emu chuckled.

"She's very cute." Emu said.

"Emu..." Parad mumbled in embarrassment.

"It does look cute, though."

"I... thanks..."

Parad hid in the corner of the room after that. She was embarrassed by all the compliments now. She hadn't been expected all that. She was just expecting a simple word or two about it. Not complimenting how it looked on her.

But, it was nice to hear. She was glad her friends were all quite supportive of her transition. Now, to just wait and see how everyone reacted when they saw her in this outfit as well.