Chapter - 21 (Light in the darkness)

I was so drained by all the past events that after taking shower, I slept. When the alarm beeped, I saw a note from Elsa. "Hey girl, catch up with me at your home, sharp 6 ;)". Vow! My best friend was inviting me to my own home. I checked the clock. Thank God! I didn't mess this time. It was 5. I quickly put on the dress and left.

I heard shrieks of laughter while opening the door. Do these ladies even need me? Elsa was really affable, again unlike me! I take decades to initiate a small conversation and here she was, laughing with my mom who hates rich people, at her lame jokes! "Attention ladies, I am here too." "Welcome home, gun. Look aunty has made tasty things for us." "You two guys look happy together, I am surprised!" "See aunty, your daughter is getting jealous of me!"

Mom put the pancakes and apple pie on the table. I thought I was called for another lesson but this looked like celebration, thank God! I enjoyed it pretty much. I guess I needed some space to think straight as well, or maybe to not think at all. "I am really amazed by you Elsa." "Why so auntie?" "It's because mom thinks rich people are rude and ungrateful. They don't know the way to talk and they are always boasting off the wealth they own." "OH! Oh! OH! I see, and what you think gun?" "Well, I think the same." I said in a low voice. "So, you guys hate me? Should I leave just now?" "Mom might want that." I said chuckling. And what do you want?" she asked smiling as well. "Of course, I want the same." Your brother without any troubles, I sighed. "Hell, you gun!" smiles spread the hall.

"Well, I think everybody is different. We have goods plus we have bads. We are offered goods and we are open to bads. It's all about what we choose. It's all about what we want us to be!" "You, girl, you are great." Mom said. "I think the same."

How surprising, there's this sister who is really nice and down to earth. She is as kind as a human can get and there's her brother who's been hated by everyone. He is rude, impolite and short tempered! Contrast at its best!! While returning, Elsa told me she and the Scotts were going to LA for some days. Family time! They used to go to the trips like this in two or three months. These guys have vacations, have money to spare, to do this and that! Nice!

She dropped me to the restaurant because I didn't have any vacation but stuffs to complete. I got stuck in loads of work. After finishing the work, I checked the clock. It was 10:30. Damn! Couldn't be later! Guests were still coming and leaving. The dazzling lights at Tristian makes you forget whether it's day or night. This place was always lit. The fluorescence and the happiness spread here never made me feel dull. I was always sparkling at my workplace, surprising right?

I went upstairs, the same balcony where I met him. It was really a quiet and beautiful place. I must admit, Edward's choice was good here, with me, I was not so sure!