Chapter - 22 (Not guilty of pleasures)

"Are you thinking about me baby?" a gentle whisper electrified my body. He held me in his arms from behind and buried his face on my shoulders. I blushed as always, too weak to speak. "I came to know your roommate is out of town for some days?" "Yeah, I thought you also went with the Scotts." "I am a different Scott." "Surely you are, unfriendly and rude, so unlike them." "Do you think I am the worst boy?" "For sure, but I think you are not the worst. Maybe, you just try to become one." "What does that mean?"

"It's as straight as line. You try to become someone else. You try to hide your sensitive side in the fear that people will either laugh at you because of your past or feel sympathetic and you will become a centre of joke! And you don't want either of this." I said looking at him, confidently. "Maybe you're right but revealing too much can be noxious too. It will make people hate me even more!" "Lord! What does that mean?" his veins were tight. He looked like fighting some internal battle. I was afraid, not from him but for him!

"Ed... ward..." I said in the sweetest voice I could to calm him down. "Yeah baby! It's fine. I am okay and that means that... (sudden mood shift and taking me in his arms) we are going at your room right now!" again, the light whisper accompanied by the devilish grin. I think if he continued saying words to me in that intimidating voice, I could go all wet! The power of THE EDWARD!! Why... are... you... so... complicated?

I looked at him while he was driving. Such an astute boy fell for a miserable girl. I didn't even know whether it was love or something else. Whatever it was, I was in his car going at my own room without any slight idea about his plans. I was nervous but contrast, I still felt like home with him. He was talking with the winds driving. These loaded peeps! They worry about nothing! Drive as if they have an extra life! Well, I don't have that, so fucking slow down! Who am I to tell him that.

The distance between my room and the restaurant was like 30 minutes but we reached precisely in 14 minutes 35 seconds, a great record. Applying the brakes, his smile reappeared. There was a spark in those alcoholic eyes, not for making a record but for eating me up tonight! We got into the room. I was drained. I was snowed under work the whole day and all I wanted was sleep! Notwithstanding all the tiredness, I felt an immediate surge of adrenaline flowing through my body when he took his t-shirt off. You are the one playing games to me boy!!

"Why are you looking at me like this Miss Green? You know what these puppy eyes do to me, don't you?" "No... no... no... I... I... was just going to take a shower and sleep, nothing else." Despite of whatever was going in my mind, I tried to cover it up with feeble words! He sensed the difference between my words and the needs but since I looked exhausted, he changed his plans. "Alright, we can sleep just after taking the shower, exactly as you want" the crooked grin on his face made me blush.

His back hugs made me drastically horny. I could feel the wetness down there when his hands played with my bra band. My moans furthermore added to his wicked grin and gave his hands the permission to do more. "Will you tell me how that pussy is feeling?" His whispering from behind made me breathless. I couldn't throw him away. He was so close to me that I could feel his erection. That intimate touch of him was steam hot. God! How pissed off am I? He ran his hands over my neck, probably the most vulnerable part before planting kisses there. My fists tightened. He brought his hands over mine and made me lose my grip. I turned around and boom! Wasted...