Chapter - 30 (Sex it up!)

It was their anniversary, so a grand party was organized in my supervision. Mr. and Mrs. Scott looked perfect together. Elsa glowed in that pink dress. I was in the same floral I bought with him. He next to me made me beautiful. "You look beautiful" "This dress is my choice, you remember?" "And me?" he questioned while we were dancing on the soft music.

My face turned red that answered his query. "I don't want to wait more Alice. I want you to know that..." "that..." I whispered in his ears. He smiled "that I want to fuck you!" he whispered into my ears, gently biting my earlobe. "Well, apparently I was thinking... the same..." I said to him looking at my feet, shy.

The look in his pretty face was beyond my scope to describe! Seeing him like this delighted me. That was the night, the night full of love for us, the night of our intimacy, the night of him pouring all of him on me, our first night!!

I fell for an indecent, lousy, terrible boy who turned into a perfect gentleman needing me. We went to his bedroom without any delay. He asked for my permission before unzipping my dress. I nodded. This time we were both cloth-less and I was more than ready to have him inside me.

His fingers swirled around my newly exposed nipples. He moved to suck on there and I welcomed him with moans. I went to touch his hard cock. His eyes were fluttering. "Fuck!" he said when I kissed him there. "So good", his raspy voice made me suck him hard. And as I did so, his eyes got shut. I went to kiss his lips. A sharp intake of breath that I took overwhelmed him with ecstasy when he pushed a finger inside of me. His thumb brushed across my clit and I moaned his name this time. "Edward..." "Fuck, fuck that's the sexiest fucking voice I've heard" his fingers increased from one to two. He made me sit on his lap having his hands on my full hips while tearing a packet of condom.

"Are you really ready to do this?" he asked as if I would say know he won't do it! I squeezed his dick and he moaned. "Ah, too much ready I see." I blushed and he put the condom. Our bodies started conversation with each other. The motion was pleasing. It was smooth, it was pleasurable. He felt so snatched inside me. His intimate kisses on my neck while our bodies were rubbing made me explode. He was so composed; I was all shaking. He was going deeper inside of me and with each insertion, my moans were getting intensified. "Alice, I...I love you..." he stopped to tell me this. "I... I... love you too Edward" I rose my hips to make that contact again.

Damn! Our first I love you was in such an intimate position that I couldn't even celebrate it fully! Anyways, we were already celebrating on the bed.

I was so sensitive to his touch. I could have come if he kept kissing me here and there! He fastened the pace "Do you like it like this, princess, fast and hard?" I was not in the condition to say anything as I was already short of breath and secondly, I just wanted him to fuck me without any conversation right then. So, I nodded in response and with a grin, he went inside of me faster.

"You are mine", he grunted. "Fucking, mine" he roared as he released my mouth and turned me around, shifting our postures for the doggy. Before inserting his dick, he kissed my clit, and later added the tongue which made me whimper. As his mouth continued the motion, I could not control the fluids any further. "Ah... Ah... Ah... Ah... Ah! Ed... Edward... I am... I am... Fuck..." I squirted.

Without wasting any second, he inserted his hard penis inside my wet pussy and started fucking me, hard, so rough that I could feel my inner walls rupture! "Fuck, no, Ed... Edward!" "Who's your daddy princess?" "Ah... Oh my God... It's" "Let me hear, who's your fucking daddy princess!" "You, it's you!" "Louder" he thrusted harder, "You, Daddy; it's you!" He kept me stroking faster and faster as I kept coming instantly again and again, reaching climax, crying his name aloud. "Beg, beg for it princess" I cried and begged for it, every inch of my muscle going taut, blowing into dust and air, as he finally... came!